ELEVEN

Buckle up....buttercup :)

CORA ELLIS

"Do you think this is cute?" Aurelia says to me over my shoulder, i turn around from the rack i was looking at too see the top she was holding up. It was a red silk top, practically backless with little straps that crossed over. The front had a large v-cut and i was starting to think it wasnt a very good idea.

"I love it, but is it really appropriate for a family party?" i asked her, making her roll her eyes in response. She knew i was correct as she huffed, putting it back on the rack.

Orla started to giggle at Aurelia rolling her eyes, Lia smiled with laughter as she dropped open her mouth, pretending to be shocked. She creeped her way back over to me, where Orla was sitting on my hip. She held her hands out and Orla only laughed more at her.

"You think thats funny, little bug?" Lia's voice turns to her baby voice immediatly before she is swooping Orla out of my arms and into the air. She chucked Orla into the air making her giggle with a crinkled smile.

"Careful she doesnt throw up the food you just gave her" I Chuckled, imaginging the thought and not being able to stop the laughter that comes from my mouth.

"shhh!" Lia hushed me "Now lets leave mummy and go and do some real shopping" She wiggled her eyebrows to Orla before she was putting her on her hip and walking further into the store. I shook my head with a smile before i turned back to the shopping rack i was looking at. I had found a beautiful white long dress. It didnt touch the floor but hovered above it. Up the leg was a tall leg slit and it had some small puffy sleeves. The front was just plain and the lining of the dress sat right above my boobs.

I searched through the rack immediatly for my size before i found my size and slinged the dress over my arm. I found something family meal appropriate for Lia too that i think she would like. I had found a red silk tight dress, it went down past her knees but did have a slit in too. The top hung down a little bit but not too much to show anything. The straps were thin but they crossed on her back like the red top she liked did.

I found her size too before i started to head towards the shoe area. I picked out just some white heels for me and some little red pumps for Lia too. I thought i would find Lia in the shoe section, but to my surprise she was over in the baby section.

And when i told you she had a lot of clothes, she had a lot of clothes.

Her arm looked like it was being weighed down from the ammount she had piled on it. They were all baby clothes so i know she wasnt shopping for her own children either. She still bounced Orla on her hip who had her fingers in her mouth. She showed Orla everything she had found before nodding her head like Orla agreed with her and shoved it onto her pile. I had to stop her before she got completley out of control.

I swiftly made my way over to the baby section, tapping Lia on the shoulder. She spun around so fast with a beaming smile, like she already knew it was me.

"hey sis" She smiles, gesturing her eyes down to what i had and staring at the red silk i had in my arm.

"What you got there? didnt peg you as a red silk girl" She smirked, gesturing towards the dress i had.

"Its for you" I huffed before i fixated my eyes on the baby pile she had "Now what is all of this?" I waffle my hands in front of her arm.

She laughs at my response.

"Uh we got some t-shirts, some jumpers, dresses, shoes, tiny baby joggers, onezies, baby grows, sun-hats and just some little bits. Now let me see this dress!" She tried changing the subject fast, knowing the look on my face was not impressed with the ammount of clothes she had managed to pick up.