FOURTY- EIGHT

I AM EXPLODING IN UPDATES! I STG.

4 MONTHS LATER..
December 25th 2022.

CORA ELLIS

Christmas Day.

Orla's first christmas.

Our first christmas as a family.

After everything we have been through, this felt like the special day that we deserved to celebrate all together.

The past four months have been a total rollercoaster.

Since the trial, Theo was charged with 10 years in prison for assault against me and Harry. I didnt know he would get that long but seeing as he left marks on us, i guess he did it to himself. He was also charged with breaking and entering which was another twenty-four weeks added onto his sentence. Seeing as Sam is alive, Theo was not charged with planning a murder even though he should have been. But i guess he is in there for long enough.

The next 10 years and twenty-four weeks are going to be Theo free.

Harry also got a restraining order for him against us so if he is in one metre he will just go straight back to prison. So honestly, im never going to see Theo ever again.

And i have never been so happy about it.

We are back as a family and we are finally living our lives again.

After lots of convincing and maybe a bit of flirting, i finally convinced Harry to send his song to a record label. We havent heard the results yet but we are hoping too soon.

I also reopened my dance school and im back to teaching my classes again, im the happiest i have ever been.

We still think about our little angel all the time, we discovered she was concieved in Paris, so we call her out little baby of love. She will always have a place in our hearts even if we never met her.

Our little Mariposa will always be our little girl and we will never go a day without thinking about her.

Christmas is hard this year knowing shes not in my stomach, but its something that will take time for us to adjust too.

After the trial, you could say i was pretty unstable, i mean you cant blame me really. I was still grieving through all the pain i had endured in the previous months, so i got myself a therapist.

Harry told me to go therapy because its important, i knew he was right i just knew i had a lot to talk about and a lot of pain to dump on someone. But i have to stop doing it to people i love, so i listened to him.

She is really lovely and i feel better talking to her. Its something i needed but something i was always scared about. But i wanted to start living my life again, so i had to take baby steps.

Speaking of baby steps, Orla walks now.

Full on walks.

She took her first steps about a month after the trial and i have never been so happy. I was scared she would be held back a little bit seeing as she was displaced for four weeks, but she is still her beautiful smiley self. She is a bit of trouble now though as she likes to steal things and run around the house on her little legs. Seeing as she is so small, she also hides in places we cant get her. Seeing Harry chase her around the living room never gets old.

It makes me so happy but also makes me want to cry that she will turn one in two months. Time has flown so fast and the first year of her life has been crazy, the next years wont be.