~Prologue~

(the house is up above)

It was a warm April night in the quiet town in California. The town, lovingly known as Rockville, was sleeping without a care in the world. Currently, a tall figure was watching the outside of a home. The house itself was perfect when looking from the outside. The walls were a cream like color. The lights attached to the walls were glowing ever so gently in the darkness of the night. The front door was a dark brown Oak wood. There were a small amount of windows on both the first and second floor which gave the figure a better layout. There was a dark oak garage door which was where cars and tools were stored. The figure had no reason to go there. The roof was a dark blue and was very curvy, yet sturdy. There was a small chimney to the farther left of the roof. Up on the second floor, the figure could see a child's bedroom just by looking in. Seemed like a good access point. Slowly, while chuckling, the figure teleported up onto the roof and slid down to where the window was which led to the child's bedroom. Who was this unknown figure, you may ask? It was none other than Laughing Jack himself. The monochrome clown. Currently, he was looking for his next victim and found one.

Without making a sound, Jack quietly opened the window and slipped inside the room before closing it. Once it was closed, he slowly looked around the room. The walls were a light pink with hearts and clouds painted on them. Many teddy bears and dolls were on shelves and sitting in corners. There were toy blocks scattered around the floor and a learning book on top of a rocking chair. There was also a music box that was on loop that played a lullaby. Jack frowned. Was this a baby's room? He......He never killed a baby before. Well.....he wasn't that cruel. But he had a job to do. Finally, his gray eyes settled onto a crib. It was a wooden spindle crib that was white. There were little toys hanging above where a baby's head usually is. It had white frills on the bottom and some were sticking out of the sides and top. Jack slowly walked over to the crib and peeked over to see a little baby sleeping inside. It was a baby girl. She had wisps of auburn/light brown hair on her little head. There was a little pink pacifier in her mouth which she was actively sucking on while asleep. She was wearing a light pink nightgown along with a diaper.

Hmm. From what he could see, she was hardly six months old. Slowly, the clown reached down and gently rubbed her cheek which caused her to open her eyes, revealing bright ocean blue sparkling orbs. His breath caught in his throat while staring at her. He was frozen. Could he really kill a baby? The little one reached her arms out upon seeing the clown, signaling she wanted to be picked up. Seeming startled, he slowly reached down and picked her up while holding her close to his chest. She was cooing softly while gripping his shirt tightly with her little fists. Jack didn't know what to do. He couldn't kill her! She was just a baby! But....he did have a job to do that was given by Slenderman.

What should he do then?

Unbeknownst to the clown, a woman was slowly and quietly approaching him from behind with a pan in her grip. The pan was new, being she bought it yesterday. It was very expensive due to its durability and quality. She had wanted to check on her daughter only to find this man in her room. She had heard of the murders around town about some clown killing children in the most brutal ways, and she figured this must be the same clown. She wasn't going to let him hurt her baby girl!

The woman crept onto the unsuspecting clown and raised her arms up. Just when Jack turned around, he was hit on the head and fell unconscious. The baby was now crying upon her mother taking her from the clown's grip. Thankfully her husband was out. But she had plans with this monster.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh......" The monochrome man groaned as he slowly started to stir. Upon awakening, he felt his head throbbing. The last thing he remembered was holding the baby. He tried to get up but found that he couldn't. He was strapped to a chair. Well, more like tied up. He was tied to the chair by a thick rope. He started struggling. Who the hell did this?! "It's no use struggling." The monochrome man looked up to see a woman standing in front of him. She was wearing a purple nightgown and had the same hair color as the child, so he assumed it to be the mother. She looked to be in her early thirties. And she looked pissed. "I....." "Save it. I saw you with my baby and I will NOT let you harm her." She spat, before turning to her left and stroking her daughter's cheek which caused her to giggle. "I will NOT let you kill my child." Jack didn't know what to say. So she was the one who knocked him out. He just stayed silent for a while.