1. Don't annoy me...

There were only a handful of things that annoyed Wang Yibo. People refusing to follow his orders, men trying to manipulate him, his mate defying him at every turn being some of them but the thing that topped the list was Zhan sneaking out of their bed. Sneaking because Yibo was a light sleeper and there was no chance that Zhan managed to escape Yibo's arms without being a sneaky cat. Zhan also knew Yibo didn't like it. It annoyed the shit out of Yibo because the Alpha liked to crush the warm supple body of his firecracker to him in the mornings, liked to feast on that cherry mouth and loved breathing in that rich chocolate and vanilla scent exclusive to his mate. So, when Yibo got to do none of those things, he woke up pissed. Usually, Yibo woke up before Zhan and spent the early hours of the morning staring at the beautiful face and trying to wake Zhan up with his talented mouth but today clearly wasn't going to be one of those days. Yibo's eyes opened and he got up from the bed snarling in annoyance, the faint scent of his mate making him and his wolf agitated. He didn't bother to put on a shirt because he was too fucking pissed and a growl left him when he felt how cold Zhan's side of the bed was. It seems like his firecracker had woken up real early today. Yibo's wolf reached to surface just as pissed as him and Yibo almost caved into the animal's demands. Almost. Yibo's wolf loved to punish Zhan, loved making the Omega beg but Yibo wanted to teach the little firecracker a lesson by himself today. He stomped out of the room, his impatience clear on his face and Yibo's face turned dark with fury when he saw Zhan sitting on the breakfast table licking his lips as he ate whatever delicious item A-Qing had made. A vicious growl left him and Zhan turned to Yibo with surprised eyes, his coffee spilling on the table.

"Can't you warn me first before doing that, Yibo?" The man complained wiping the area with a paper towel and Yibo's faced turned dark with need seeing the shirt Zhan was wearing. His shirt. Zhan was discarding the paper towel when Yibo walked to him and he yelped when Yibo delivered a sharp bite on his shoulder before burying his face in Zhan's neck.
"That hurt", Zhan hissed at him and Yibo snarled. "You left our bed before waking me. Again." At the words, Zhan turned in Yibo's arms with a smile on his face and Yibo's heart fluttered at the beautiful sight. His firecracker had the most beautiful smile in the world and Yibo was ready to fight anyone who said otherwise. The fact that Zhan was smiling at him made Yibo want to beat his chest and howl to the moon in delight. He liked waking up and seeing the beautiful smile directed his way but Zhan had denied him that today. Again. "Are you pouting, Yibo?" Yibo's eyes narrowed at the stupid question. "I don't pout." "You just did." "You know I don't like it when you leave our bed like this", he glared and Zhan laughed at him again. So what if others thought that Yibo was whipped or a spoiled bastard. He just didn't like waking up without his mate. "Dare I say you brought this upon yourself, Mr. Wang. You didn't let me finish my meal last night and the way you tossed and turned me in bed the entire night, I woke up because of my growling stomach. God bless A-Qing otherwise I would have been screaming the house down." "Are you done eating?", Yibo questioned eyeing the half eaten steamed buns and an almost finished plate of fruit and Zhan nodded. "Yeah. I will just-" The words died in Zhan's throat when Yibo pulled him in for a deep kiss making his toes curl in pleasure. Zhan moaned in Yibo's mouth and Yibo swallowed the sinful moans, plundering his firecracker's mouth. He palmed Zhan's ass and moaned in satisfaction before dragging Zhan back to their room, making Zhan laugh. "What will others say if they see you being this way, Wang Yibo?", Zhan teased and Yibo shrugged a shoulder sucking on Zhan's neck. "Don't care. Want you now." Yibo threw his mate on the bed and smiled seeing the lazy grin on Zhan's face. "Then what are you waiting for. Come here", Zhan motioned with a finger and Yibo pounced. Yibo did things to Zhan that had his mate begging for more and had moans and groans reverberating in their room. When he finally did what he wanted to as soon as he woke up, Yibo squeezed Zhan in his arms, his mood finally lifting. "You are so fucking mean", Zhan said panting beneath him, clearly referring to the delayed orgasms and the bite marks on his lips and Yibo smirked. "Consider them a warning. Don't annoy me again." Yibo's eyes went to his nightstand and he saw it was just seven in the morning which gave him more time to enjoy his mate. "Second round", he whispered against Zhan's lips and Zhan whined, "No. Not so soon." "I wasn't asking firecracker", was what Yibo responded with and they didn't leave the room until nine that morning.