Chapter 12- Heroes & Rainbows

Eatting ice cream while watching a classic episode of Heroes and Rainbows with little Saori, Kiriko heard a knock on the door. "Here I'm going to get the door" Kiriko said handing Saori the ice cream. She opened the door to see bakugo. "What are you doing here dekugo?" Kiriko asked with a sincere look apon her face. "Here you left this in my mom's car" he handed her the phone and turned to leave still with a mean look apon his face.

"DEKUGOOOO" Saori shouted attaching herself to his leg leaving him with a stuck face. "You should watch Heroes an-"

"No I think he would much rather go home and watch his more "manly..show some would say" Kiriko said cutting her off and snatching her sister off of his leg.

"I don't know...Getting to tell class 1-A about your heroes and rainbow fetish would put a smile on my face" he said evilly grining. "Pleaseee!!!" Saori said giving her googling eyes. "Fine but it's not my favorite show twerp" kiriko said pouting into the house.

Sitting on the sofa kiriko pouted watching tv. Little Saori jumped to the corner of the corner of the sofa forcing bakugo to sit in the middle. Saori's plan worked well because they both were very uncomfortable. They were watching Heroes and Rainbows for only a minute being Saori fell asleep from the long day they had.

"So much for embarrassing me in front of class 1-A" Kiriko said picking little Saori up and placing her in the room they shared. After folding the covers over Saori, kiriko turned to see bakugo standing up front in her face. Still with an angry look. "You scared me..."
"...Why aren't you sleepy?" He asked kiriko ignoring her "maybe I am but I can't sleep when company over" she answered still looking him in his red eyes. They both didn't move or speak for a couple of seconds because of the tension between the two.

"...Get some sleep" He said turning to the door with his hands in his pockets. Following behind she stood by the kitchen watching him exit the front door brushing pass hawks and Nico who carried food. "Oh hi dekug-" "Bakugo." Bakugo said with an attitude cutting Nico off. "Oh well congratulations on your win-" Nico said too late because he had already gone. "Ugh...We got take-out" hawks said in the confused mood.

The next day Kiriko woke up late for school. Having to catch a ride from hawks before his shift near the school. Flying down and landing infront of the UA gates Hawks placed kiriko down. "Right on time thanks for the ride" kiriko said fixing her clothes. "No problem-" he was cut off by fans screaming his name.

"That's my cue, see you later" he waved leaping off blowing wind in kiriko's direction messing up her hair and clothes. "Yeah thanks a lot" she rolled her eyes pulling her tie down from her shoulder, brushing her skirt down and running her hands through her hair. Bakugo running late himself spotted kiriko stopping when seeing her and watching as she ran her hands through her hair.

"BAKUGO I DIDNT KNOW YOU LIKED KIRIKO!" Kaminari said shouting due to using his quirk recently. Pulling Kaminari to the side furious he placed both hands on Kaminari and shouting.