Part34: Filler

Kiriko woke up out of breath from Saori who jumped flat on her stomach. "KOKO!!" Saori shouted as nico stood in the door frame watching the two. "I missed you too but did you have to jump on me while I was sleep?" Kiriko said gasping for air while sitting on the side of her bed. "Sorry big sis" Saori said standing up infront of her. "Can we have this small family reunion somewhere besides bakugo's room?" Kiriko asked standing up and following her family out. "So this is where you've been staying the past couple of months?" Nico asked. "Pretty much" kiriko said yawning.

Mineta held nico's laundry turning the corner. "Hello again pretty lady, your laundry is all clean-" Kiriko uppercutted him then roundhouse kicked him into the wall cutting him off. "KIRIKO!!" Nico shouted grabbing her upper arm as kiriko picked Mineta up by the shirt and pinning him against the wall. "If you ever pull another pervy move like that again I'll kill you. "I've never thought I'd hate being pinned to the wall by a girl" Mineta said scarily as kiriko gave him the most demonic look. Meanwhile she used her wind to place the laundry she knocked over into the basket. "He was doing me a favor put the little guy down now kiriko komori!" nico said angrily at kiriko. "Your so clueless" kiriko said tossing Mineta to the side like nothing. "SHES CRAZY" Mineta said after he got his head through his shirt and ran. "You don't hit other peoples kids like that an especially not in-front of your mother" nico said lecturing kiriko who got mad at her clueless mother.

Nico returned to the room to put her laundry up as Saori and kiriko made their way to the main room. Kiriko walked out of the elevator with Saori to an out of breath deku Kaminari. V"Thanks for the ride" he said taking his place in the elevator and pressing the up button. Both kiriko and Saori looked confused until they kept on their walk. "DAMMIT SPARKY I'LL KILL YOU!!" Bakugo said looking at his face in the hall's mirror. "It's not that bad man it kinda makes you look manly" Kirishima said hardening his skin when bakugo blasted his face. "What's going on?"Saori asked kiriko. "Your guess is better than mine" kiriko said turning the corner. "Ohhh" the two said seeing bakugo with a mustache and beard from Denki. "Oh look who's here guys little Saori-Chan and kiriko. "Kirishima said deflecting bakugo's blast again. "I thought you weren't released for another day or two?" Shoto asked walking away from the kitchen giving Saori heart eyes. "I was released early for security reasons" kiriko said. "My dad told me you had only minor injuries like scratches and bruises so what's with the hand?" Todoroki asked making bakugo get angry and walk to the elevators. "Kazuki crushed it the other day" kiriko said looking down at her hand. "I heard he had been a UA traitor but I didn't think he would go as far as hurting others" Uraraka said. "I'm sorry to hear that" Todoroki said

"Hey kid you feeling alright?" Kirishima said squatting down and waving a hand infront of Saori's face. "Hey midoriya could you walk with me to recovery girl's? I need you to do something for me..." kiriko asked "yeah sure" midoriya said standing up. "Your dressed well where are you going?" Kiriko asked shoto. "I'm going to visit my mother" "Rei? Couldn't you tell her hi for me?" Nico said showing from behind the corner. "You know my mom?" "You know his mom?" Kiriko and shoto said at the same time. "We're cousins...though I haven't seen her after she married I suppose she's doing well?" Nico said "COUSINS??" everyone in the room shouted. "We're related" Saori said passing out. "That'd make us second cousins" todoroki said "Your mom's mother is where kiriko gets her water" nico said "Aunt Neijura?" Kiriko asked receiving a nod from nico. "That's my grandma's name" shoto said. "This is some freaky family twist" Kirishima said. "I should get going" shoto said turning to the doors. "Us too" kiriko said looking at midoriya before turning her hand into water and placing it on saori's face who shot up. "Come on silly we have to get going "kiriko said poking her forehead and helping her up.

Arriving at recovery girl's Saori and midoriya waited on kiriko as recovery girl healed her. "Do me a favor and stay out of trouble?" Recovery girl said seeing her off. "No promises but I'll try to keep the injuries to a minimum" kiriko said closing the door. "So what did you need?" Midoriya asked. "Could you take us to eri...I have a feeling the two would get along and eri could use a friend her age" "Right" Midoriya said nodding with a smile.

Midoriya opened the door to Mirio and eri. "Hi eri I brought someone for you to meet" Midoriya said stepping aside. "Her names Saori komori, she's only a couple years older than you and she's staying here at UA for a while" Midoriya said. "Kiriko right? The one with the wind and water?" Mirio asked "That's my name" kiriko said watching as Saori and eri got along already. "Little sister?" Mirio asked "yup" kiriko said as the three watched the two play.

The door opened causing everyone to turn. "Young komori a word?" All might said "All Might?" Deku asked "I need to borrow komori for a second" he said as kiriko followed him out.

All Might led her into a conference room with Nico, Hawks and the other teachers. "Have a seat" aizawa said as kiriko took her seat next to nico. "The league of villains have been open to attacking a lot frequently and this family seems to be the link to every last one of them" Nezu said. "For us to rule this a coincidences out have to tell us what happened that day during the rescue" aizawa said glaring at kiriko