Chapter 18- Ambushed

That night everyone visited the hot springs on camp grounds

Kiriko sat with only her eyes above the water letting her hair float on top of the water.

"Hey what's up kiriko?" Momo said slipping into the water making kiriko turn to her lifting her head out of the water. "What's got you in your head?" Momo continued. "Maybe a boyyyyy??" Mina said raising her eyebrows and smirking. "No not that... I just need to think of ways to better my quirk..."
Kiriko said "don't be silly Mina we all know kiriko is way focus on her quirk plus the only two people who seems to be interested in a boy is uraraka and you" toru said making the two jump in shock "what me?!" Uraraka said flushing red. "...you float everytime you think of him" kiriko mumbled under the water before sulking under completely. Meanwhile Uraraka bald up burning red.
"Ausi do something quick!" Toru shouted "I don't know you guys...isn't it a bit weird" Ausi said with her finger placed on the crook of her mouth. "Kiriko!" Momo shouted causing her to come up and look up at the red floating Uraraka. She lifted a hand pulling her back down before floating past the fence that separated the boys from the girls.
"Hm?" Todoroki turned to see a pair of legs disappearing behind the wall. "Hey...did anyone see a pair of legs?" Shoto asked sitting on the edge of the hot spring holding his towel. "WHERE WHERE" Kaminari and Mineta asked with wide eyes piling infront of him. "It's all in your damn head icy hot" Bakugo said leaning his head back enjoying the spring. "Way to get our hopes up todoroki" Kaminari said sinking into the water depressed. "Listen here Shoto this is not something you joke about you hear me?! Your playing with fir- your on thin ic- JUST DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!" Mineta shouted

"That was a close one" Ausi said. "You should talk to him I'm sure he likes you back" Momo said placing a hand on her shoulder. "I don't know you guys he seems so devoted with becoming number 1 that he may not want a girlfriend let alone me" Uraraka said surrounded by all the girls besides kiriko who attempted sneaking out but was caught. "Hey kiriko leaving already?"Uraraka asked. "You should talk to him...I'm sure you'd be happy with the results" kiriko said avoiding the question and placing her towel on. "What was that all about" Ausi questioned "she does seem to have a close relationship with Izuku what if she likes him too.." Uraraka thought.
On the other side of the wall Kota had just pushed Mineta back down the wall causing Minetas butt to land on ida's face and splash into the spring soaking Bakugo. "DAMN IDIOTS!" Bakugo shouted getting out and wrapping himself up in a towel and stumping off. "Hey katchan would you mind helping me with-" "No" Bakugo said sliding the door shut cutting midoriya who held kota in his hands off.

Making their way back to their rooms kiriko wranged her hair out while Bakugo roughly rubbed the towel against his hair while turning the corner and bumping into kiriko who fell on her butt.

"Ow! Who-?!" Kiriko thought removing the strangers towel from her head looking up seeing a furious Bakugo. "How did he not budge a bit?" Kiriko thought "Watch where your going Kōimushi" Bakugo said snatching  his towel off of her head and going into his room.

The next day everyone began getting separated into groups for a training lesson. Kiriko looked  down at her paper than looking up for her partner. Seeing Izuku standing in a corner looking down at his paper.

"What's up Izuku" kiriko said approaching him. "What's up kiriko..." Izuku said looking up from his paper. "You ready for this?" Kiriko asked "im not sure..." Izuku said looking down at his paper "for someone that plans on taking all mights spot in the future you sure have a lot of self dought" she said gathering around for further instructions.

As Uraraka and some others were sent on their trails Izuku, kiriko and the others waited along with the others. "Hey what's that smell" the green haired Pussycat asked "I smell it too.." Izuku said "maybe something has set a blaze in the mountains" ida implied.