Chapter 20- Dorms

A knock sounded on hawks front door making Nico who prepared dinner and pause as hawks who looked from over his news paper putting it down and opened the door. "Hello Hawks" All might said standing next to Aizawa who showed no excitement for being there. "ALL MIGHT?!" Hawks said a bit tooken back "We need to talk to nico...may we come in..??" Aizawa said spotting her in the back.

Saori woke up kiriko's who joined Nico on the sofa. "We're here on UA's behalf to inform the parents and guardians of our students that we've decided to open dorms for the safety and protection of our students but in order for them the participate in this they need a parents consent" all might said making kiriko who was in the middle of rubbing her eye pause and remove her hand. "Well...?" Aizawa asked "...I...I- Can't.. being at this school has already brought alot of danger to her...I mean she came back with a huge scar only a couple days in and now this attack...being a hero is dangerous and I don't want her to have to experience the dangers-" kiriko was cut off by a shouting kiriko. "But if I don't then I won't be able to protect you with my quirk without being liscensed" kiriko argued "you can become an office-" Nico said "WEREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT SAID TO EMBRACE MY FATHER'S GIFT-" "I KNOW WHAT I SAID-... I was proud of how talented you had progressed in school but...but I didn't thing you would meet such danger do early..." Nico said looking down at her hands in her lap. Kiriko stared at her mother in disbelief "THIS IS MY DREAM YOU CANT JUST TAKE THAT AWAY FROM M-" Kiriko shouted approaching nico who came face to face with an upset kiriko who was held back by Aizawa's ropes. "That's enough..she's made up her mind..now stop being a problem child and obey your mother" Aizawa said speaking the truth. "...your willing to throw away your daughters dreams for your own selfish desires..?" Kiriko said as aizawa's ropes loosened and kiriko walked to her room. "I assure you that we wil-" all might began. "Like I said... she's made up her mind...never go against a mother's wishes" Aizawa said standing up. "Thanks for your time...Nico..hawks.." Aizawa said walking towards the door. "Oh-ugh...ma'am" all might nodded following Aizawa out of the door. "Do you think I made the right decision...Nico asked hawks as little Saori slipped into kiriko's room. "...kiriko-oneesan" Saori said holding her Mirko doll. "Not right now Saori..." Kiriko said sitting on  top of her bed. "Are you o-" Saori was stopped by kiriko cutting her off. "JUST LEAVE OK!...Im not in the mood..." kiriko shouted making Saori leave the room clutching her Miriko doll. She walked back down the hall causing Nico and hawks to watch. "Nico...are you Al-" "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" Saori said sniffing "if you would've let her go to the dorms she would be smiling and training to be a better hero than even hawks!" Saori said sniffing some more and lowering her tone. "Oh Saori..." Nico said gettidown and holding her close rubbing her head tearing up. "*sniffs* Am I not allowed to be a hero one day" Saori said wiping her face and looking at her mother. "Of course you are" nicosaid holding her cheek and pulling her close again. "Then why can't Kiriko?" Saori said "...Mommy was being selfish...I'm going to fix this ok Saori-chan?" Nico said making Saori nod her head. "Get her ready for bed for me?" Nico asked "No problem" hawks said winking and picking little Saori up. Nico entered kiriko's room who sat on her bed crying. "...I apologize" Nico said taking a seat next to kiriko who turned her head. "I apologize..." Nico said "for ruining my life? Yeah it's a bit too late for that.." kiriko said wiping her eyes. "I was selfish, and inconsiderate...I acted out of my own feelings and didn't consider yours...so I decided to let you go and live in the dorms" Nico said making kiriko face her. "..really?!" Kiriko said smiling only after Nico gave her a reassuring smile. "Be careful...I don't want you to end up like your father" nico said putting a piece of hair behind kiriko's ear.

After diner
nico headed into little Saori's room where hawks was slowly leaving her room. "Sleep already?"  Nico asked with a smile "hopefully...I gave a lot of hawks rides today" hawks said moving his shoulders "here I can help with that" nico said taking his hand and sitting him in the chair that sat nicely placed in the corner of his room. "Remove your shirt" nico said and he listened almost instantly. "You ready" nico asked "Uh sure whatever that mean-" hawks managed to say as she cracked his back. "WOW.." Hawks said taking a big breath. "Does it feel better?" Nico asked "Lots...thanks" hawks said standing up and stretching before grabbing Nico by the waist pulling her closer to him. "Hawks-" Nico stuttered looking him up into his eyes that seemed to change from his usual laid back look to a more serious glare. "There's something that's been on my mind" he said still glaring into the nervous Nico eyes "yes..."she answered "we've been living with eachother for months...and you've never mentioned looking into a new home" hawks said taking one hand from her waist that held her close and ran his fingers up her bare leg making Nico take deep breaths. "I..assumed you..." Nico stuttered flushing red and looking down over her shoulder. "You assumed right...I want you and the kids here...stay forever if you want" hawks said turning her head to where their eyes met. Hawks lifted her chin leaning in and kissing her. Finally having some alone time with her.
"Ha-hawks" Nico stuttered leaning her head back onto his shoulder. "Say your ready.." hawks said kissing her ear. "...I'm ready" nico said making hawks kiss her more passionately.