Part33:Sleeping Arrangements

"The wings hero: hawks has reasons to believe that he has been targeted because he was spotted during the rescue of kiriko komori...but I believe this has a deeper connection to komori" Aizawa spoke infront of the police force. "How can we be sure? What connections could she have?" A female officer asked "I'm not sure I can ask her questions but for now leave this up to me and all might and stay out of our way" aizawa said shocking everyone. "Were the officer's here" an officer said slamming his hand down on the table and pointing at Aizawa who stood emotionless. "Be my guess go into this blindly and get your whole force killed" aizawa said turning to the door once again. "Well I'd rather go in blindly myself instead of being lead blindly into it by you! Your class is always being attacked out of nowhere-" the officer said being startled instantly as aizawa's hair began floating and his eyes shined red. "And what exactly can the authorities do for us right now?! You have no information regarding the rescue and no clue about hawks and komori besides what you read in the damn papers your going to get you and the rest of the force killed trying to act heroic!! If you wanted to be a hero you should've went to hero school like the rest of us, it's too late to switch careers don't you think?" Aizawa said walking out of the room with all might.

Hosu Hospital...

Bakugo sat in the corner of the hospital watching kiriko sleep. "What weirdo watches people sleep?" Kiriko said opening her eyes seconds after. "Wh-" "I know Aizawa said keep an eye on me but it's a figure of speech sir" kiriko said sitting up. "shut up..." bakugo said looking away. "That's weird...I was expecting you to scream" she said turning her head to think to herself. "I could get used to this crush stuff" she mumbled making bakugo turn red from blushing and anger. "ITS NOT BECAUSE I-...I'm thinking! And your disturbing my peace so shut up Koimushi" Bakugo said standing up. "Yeah yeah go get me dinner dekugo" Komori said mocking him with her hand. He groaned before leaving the room. She laid upside down on her medical staring at his backpack by his chair. "Katsuki bakugo.....—" kiriko thought to herself her mind drifting off to their almost-kiss. "—you have a heart after all..." kiriko said to herself being distracted by her phone that rang. "She sat up and answered it seeing nico and Saori. "Hey ma what's up?" Kiriko asked "what happened to your face?" Kiriko asked "that's why I called—" nico said avoiding eye contact. "—We were attacked by that Dabi guy and some other dude spiner this morning at home, we all got out with a couple of wounds but thankfully were ok, but instead I wanted to check on you and make sure your fine and that they didn't attack the hospital" nico said "I- no they haven't...are you sure your alright?" Kiriko asked "yes i just have something to get off of my chest to both you and Saori....I'm pregnant" nico said shocking Saori. "P-pregnant" kiriko said with a dazed look. "How far?" Kiriko asked  "3 weeks" nico said "I'm going to be a big sister!!" Saori shouted running around allowing kiriko a glimpse behind her. "Is that my dorm?!"  Kiriko asked "oh uhh yes I forgot, we're going to be staying on campus with you for a small amount of time and since your gone for the night they allowed us an extra key to your room. We're only in here for tonight don't worry honey I have Saori under control" nico said "I hope so" kiriko said with a drowsy look "your classmates are really nice! The sugar rush one bring us over a fresh baked cake and the little purple one offered to do my laundry" nico said "...please don't tell me you let him" kiriko said ready to barf. "Well yeah he insisted" nico said cluelessly. "I'm going to be sick..." "what-" "I'm going to call you later mom" kiriko said hanging up.

Kiriko plopped back down laying upside down on the bed again "I'm going to kill that sick pervert just wait until I'm back" kiriko thought. The door opened to hall lights as she seen feet approach her standing right above her. She sat up and turned to see Bakugo holding ramen takeout. "You really do know me" kiriko said with heart eyes towards the food, taking it from him. "My family got attacked by the league this morning so if your going to keep a watch on anything it should be on the hospital" kiriko said slurping her bite of noodles. " I know" bakugo said "What?! And you didn't tell me?" Kiriko asked. "That's the last thing you need on your mind with everything going on" bakugo said slurping his bite. "I guess your right" kiriko said lifting another bite. "Of course I am" bakugo said making kiriko roll her eyes. "Let's watch a movie!" Kiriko said patting the spot next to her as she grabbed her laptop bakugo sat on the edge. "I don't bite" kiriko said without glaring over at him. He slid back squeezing in next to her until she turned to her side. Barely halfway through the movie kiriko fell asleep wrapping both arms above his hips and laying her head on his lower abdomen. Bakugo closed the laptop and carefully placed it on the side table. He moved hair out of her face before getting flustered and holding his face looking away even though no one could see. Eventually falling asleep himself.

Kiriko blinked her eyes slowly open looking up at bakugo who still had a slight mean look. She looked over to the window to see it still being night time. She slid from under bakugo's arm and sat next to the window. "Its still pretty early in the night...wonder why I fell asleep so early" kiriko said yawning turning to leave. "What was that?" A guard from out side of Hosu said catching kiriko's attention. "That's not good" kiriko said turning away to see bakugo sitting up. "We need to leave this room" before she got the chance to explain the door handle turned and aizawa appeared. "False alarm it was a cat" the guard said taking his place next to the other guard. Kiriko turned from the window and back to aizawa. "Guess I'm paranoid...what are you doing here so late?" Kiriko asked "we thought it may be safer to have you join us back at UA for the time being...recovery girl offered to heal your hand so you can join us back in class" aizawa said "Good..."

Arriving back pretty late kiriko opened the door to her room to see Hawks, Nico, and Saori sharing her bed. "Wonder if aizawa knew about the sleeping arrangements" kiriko said closing her room door. "You can take my bed" bakugo said avoiding eye contact with a grumpy look. As he walked to the elevator without another word. She walked into his room slowly taking in the view. "Cleaner than I expected..." kiriko thought to herself looking around until she reached the nightstand. She picked up the picture frame that she made him after he exploded his last one and turned it to see her signature painted on the back stand. "Thought he hated this" kiriko said smirking before laying down with her eyes open staring up. "Did I sleep that wild at Hosu...?do I snore...?" Kiriko asked herself falling asleep