Chapter 21- Caught

After class 1-A received their provisional liscenses kiriko still successfully avoided Bakugo. Sadly failing her provisionals along with bakugo, todoroki and other students from other hero schools. "I'm going to head out to train" kiriko said to Mina who grabbed their plates. "Really this late?" Mina questioned "I didn't get my provisional licenses so I'm training to succeed next time" kiriko said "sure just don't over do it" Mina said. "Sure thing" kiriko said leaving the dorms and going for a jog late that night. Jogging around campus. Arriving at the front of the dorms for the 3rd time kiriko spotted all might running towards Ground Beta. "What is he doing up pass curfew?" Kiriko asked herself. "I'd rather not get caught out here" she thought taking off again but was abruptly stopped by Aizawa's ropes. "Going somewhere?" Aizawa said

He eventually freed her taking her to his office. "Mind telling me why you broke curfew?" Aizawa asked "I didn't take you as a person to use their nights being up" kiriko said avoiding the question. "I would but I have problem children like you three to watch" Aizawa explained "three?" Kiriko asked "Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku midoriya had a battle at Ground Beta" Aizawa said "really what for??" Kiriko asked "no clue all might handled it... now answer the question" Aizawa said "I don't know...I don't think it's my place to talk about" kiriko said crossing her arms. "Not this again...I apologized" he said "but did you...? last i heard, an explanation is not an apology..." kiriko argued. "This isn't the time for that, if you don't tell me why you were out then I'm going to have to put you on house arrest for a day or two!" Aizawa said "do what you please" kiriko said standing up and leaving his office only to be faced with bakugo, midoriya, and all might standing infront of her. She froze before brushing pass them. "Komori!" Aizawa said huffing and placing a hand on his forehead stressed.

Arriving back at the dorms kiriko sat on the steps of the front dorms looking up at the moon. She heard foot steps and looked over to see both Izuku and Bakugo. "Kiriko..." midoriya said pausing with bakugo "midoriya..." kiriko said "what are you doing still out here" he asked "I think better out here" she answered "I see..." he said thinking back to her all might . He entered the building with bakugo behind. He stopped hearing Bakugo's foot steps fade. He turned to see bakugo staring back at komori through the glass. Bakugo then left the building once again shocking Izuku who hesitated to go after him. "So you knew about Deku and the old man this whole time??" Bakugo asked grumpily "I should go-" "So your avoiding me?!" Bakugo asked still in an unusually quiet but grumpy tone. "I-..." kiriko managed to say before Bakugo cut her off again "then answer the question" he said "...I found out only a month or two ago..." kiriko said looking down "Answer me this...and then you can go back to avoiding me or what ever the hell you want to call it...what were you doing infront of the electronics store with the others the night deku and the others "rescued me"???" Bakugo asked making kiriko widen her eyes in shock. "You...seen me?" Kiriko asked "I happen to spot you in the crowd so what?! Answer the damn question Kōimushi!" Bakugo said frustrated. "I...the others left me in the dark about their little mission...I wanted to save you just as bad so when Mina came to hozu and told me that they were going I...I snuck out of the hospital to help back them up..." kiriko said going silent avoid Bakugo's intimidating stare. "And to save me?" Bakugo said once again shocking her making her turn staring him in the eyes. "Yes...you know...I thought you would want to blow my head off, not a day did I think you would talk to me so calmly" kiriko's said looking back down. "I still hate your guts" bakugo said cutting his eye away from her. "Yeah sure dekugo" kiriko said standing up and going up a few steps to meet him face to face. "So what? you avoided me because you thought I would hate you? Why? You don't owe me anything" Bakugo said "we're friends, we don't need an excuse" kiriko said "We're not friends Dammit!" Bakugo said "sure we are dekugo" kiriko said smirking and turning for the main doors but was stopped by Bakugo aggressively gripping her wrist. "So what...your going to go back to ignoring me?" Bakugo said calmer than usual. "No..." she said heading up to their floor and lying in bed awake. Thinking back to when he grabbed her wrist she blushed turning on her side. Bakugo sat on the edge of his bed thinking back to the closed eye smile she gave him before they went inside and began blushing but held his face laying in bed.