𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

"Hey beer bottle girl, what you doing back here?""Paying for the beer bottle that i almost killed someone with"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Paying for the beer bottle that i almost killed someone with"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I was running from this man. I accidentally bumped into him and didn't apologise because- dude, look where you're fucking going- and he got annoyed at me when i told him this and yelled in my face, i ran for my fucking life and he just chased me.

The dude was scary as fuck too, well he looked a little scary, who knows what damage he can do to a 15 year old girl. I ran into some gas station and saw a boy who looked around my age and another guy with a ginger beard. "Aye what can we- bro you good?" The guy asked.

I shushed him and looked out the window to see the man getting closer, i immediately reaching for a beer bottle and ran out, smashing the glass around the guys head and knocking him out. "What the actual fuck" I turned to see the boy with a buzz cut and the ginger guy looking at me.

"Umm, sorry bout that, i'll pay y'all back when i have the money- okay see ya!" That was all i said before rushing off again. I hope i see that buzz cut kid again because damn was he hella fine.

A few days later, I decided to head back to the gas station to pay back the..weapon beer bottle i used. I grabbed my skateboard and made my way there. When i arrived, i hopped off the skateboard and held it under my arm and walked in, i saw the buzz cut kid leaning on the counter with some girl who looked a lot older than him.

They must've heard me walk in, the boy looked up from his phone and smirked as soon as he saw me. "Hey beer bottle girl, what you doing back here?" He asked and the girl, who looked high as fuck, glanced at me. "Oh you know, just paying for the beer bottle that i almost killed someone with" I replied with a smirk and handed the money to him.

"Who's this bitch? I love her" i heard the girl say, i smiled at her. "I'm Y/n" i said. "I'm Rue, this is Ashtray" she replied, Ashtray just stood there, he looked like he was admiring me. I laughed and clicked my fingers in front of his face. He came out of his trance and flinched a little.

"Ooo, Ashtray, you were really eye fucking her then" Rue teased and Ashtray scoffed and gave her the side eye which was pretty hot. "Shut the fuck up, Rue" he replied before turning back to me. "By the way, you can call me Ash if you want, its easier" he said before giving my one last glance and walking into...a freezer? Damn okay.

"Well, it was nice talking to you both..i'll have to go now" Rue and i said goodbye, I walked out and put my skateboard down before riding off. When i got home, i got a text from someone.

???:
Did you slip your number in with the money???

I smiled, immediately knowing it was Ashtray. Wow, he messaged me fast.

> added 'Asstray' to contacts <
You:
I most definitely did, I needed to get your number somehow
Asstray:
Oh yeah? Why's that?
You:
Its not everyday a hot boy talks to me, Ash.
Asstray:
Well it's not everyday i meet a girl who beats people with beer bottles. Btw, ur hot too ig.

Ash and i spoke for the rest of the night, i was really warming up to him. We even planned to meet up sometime which was really exciting. I could tell Ash and i were really going to have a strong friendship...or relationship? ;)