𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁

> SPOILERS FOR EPISODE EIGHT <grab your tissues xxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

grab your tissues xxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RUE NARRATIVE:
After Ashtrays death, Y/n felt numb. She loved him, she wanted to grow up and be with him forever. At his funeral, she wouldn't stop crying but after...she was numb, so fucking numb. We all knew that if Ashtray was still here, he'd hate how Y/n was treating herself. He kept her in line, he helped her and she helped him.

Sometimes when i talk to Y/n and ask her how she's doing, she says she can still hear the gun shot and the thud of Ash's body. And man did it break me. When i first met Y/n, which was when Ash introduced her to me, she was the happiest person alive. Only when Ashtray was there. I always admired their relationship, it was the best relationship between 15 year olds i've ever seen.

I had never seen Ashtray smile so much when he was around her. The same with Y/n really. But now her smile was long gone, along with her best friend, her boyfriend...her soulmate. Sure, she'd send a few fake smiles if someone asks if she's okay, but it would go away in an instant. I never left Y/n's side after Ashtray's death, i knew she needed someone.

And i just know Ashtray is looking down on us, i hope he's proud of me for taking care of his girl. And i know he'd be proud of Y/n for taking it like a fucking champ...kind of. No matter what Y/n does, I always know that Ashtray will be smiling for her up above...