𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑

"Fez's business partner?""Ashtray? YOU LIKE ASHTRAY?!"Requested by anon- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ashtray? YOU LIKE ASHTRAY?!"
Requested by anon
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I've liked Ash for as long as I remember, i just never told anyone. Not even my cousin Rue. And we told each other everything! Tonight we were going to a party, not sure who's party but Rue invited me and Fez was going to take us there. I was always nervous being near Ashtray, my crush explains it.

"Y/N! CMON, ASH AND FEZ ARE HERE" i heard Rue yell, I finished putting my lipgloss on and rushed downstairs. She smirked at me. "Bro, you look hot" i blew her a kiss and she laughed before grabbing my wrist and dragging me outside, where Fez and Ash were waiting in the car.

Rue and i got in the backseats. "Wassup guys" Fez said, we greeted him back while Ash stared at me through the front mirror. He smirked at me when i made eye contact with him, in the corner of my eye, i saw Rue glancing at us in confusion. "You two good?" Rue said, letting out a chuckle.

I snapped out of it and faces my cousin. "What? Yeah, yeah." I replied. I looked back at the mirror and noticed Ash wasn't looking at me anymore, he was looking straight ahead with a bored look on his face. But he has a natural resting bitch face, so I didn't bother asking what's wrong.

When we got to the party, i split up with Fez and Ash and went straight to Lexi, Kat, Maddy and Cassie. "Y/N, HEY!" Maddy yelled over the loud music and hugged me, I obviously hugged back. Maddy was like the older sister i never had, after Rue of course. "Omg, i've missed you!" I said, she pulled away from the hug and smiled brighter.

Kat, Cassie and Lexi also came over to see me, I hadn't seen them in awhile since i've only been hanging out with Rue, Fez or Ashtray this entire week. "Sooo...anything new?" Cassie asked, she took my hand and sat us down on a table. Rue wandered off to find Jules.

Maddy sat next to me, Lexi went to find Fez and Kat was talking to her...boyfriend? "Yeah, are you in a relationship?" Maddy asked. "Is your mental health better?" She asked once again, i gave a nervous laugh. "Have you fucked anyone yet?" Cassie questioned, i looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm 15, Cass!" I exclaimed, her and Maddy laughed at me. "And to answer your questions, Maddy. I'm not in a relationship but i do like someone and yes, my mental health has improved" I replied, Maddy gasped happily. "You fucking like someone and you didn't care to share with us? Tell us you bitch" She teased, smirking and raising her brow.

"Well...he's a dealer...he's close with Fez" i told them nervously, Maddy's jaw dropped while Cassie stared at me with a confused look. "Is it...Fez's business partner" the blonde asked, i smiled awkwardly. Maddy's eyes widened.

"Ashtray?" I nodded. "YOU LIKE ASHTRAY?!" She exclaimed, a smile appearing on her face. I immediately covered her mouth, shushing her. "Dude, shut the fuck up! You know he's here, right?" I informed, looking around to check if Ash was nearby, thankfully he wasn't. "Will you tell him?" Cassie asked, before I could respond...

"Tell who what?" Ashtray.

Cassie and Maddy sent me a wink before going off to get drinks and dance. "Umm- n-nothing" fuck you stutter, you had no right to do this! Ash smirks and leans forward, our noses were basically touching. "You can't hide anything from me, ma. I'll always find out one way or another" he said, his smug grin never disappearing.

I couldn't form any words. I didn't try to either because i knew my stutter would take over. Ash and i held eye contact until he backed away, his nose leaving mine. "You can either tell me..or i'll ask Maddy or Cassie. I know one of them will crack" he said before taking a few steps away from me.

He didn't get very far due to me pulling him back.

"OK OK OK!" I yelled and he had a look of success on his face. "I'm only stopping you because i want to be the one to tell you this, I don't want Maddy or Cass to do it for me" i explained. He nodded, his eyes gazing over me. I took a deep breath.

"Ash, I really like you, okay? Not as a friend or a fucking best friend...i just wanna be more than that" I mumbled the last part. Ashtray's smirk was gone, he gave me a serious look. Did i make a mistake on telling him? Will he hate me?

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull my closer, his lips near my ears. He pressed one kiss to it before whispering; "Well if you wanna be more than that, wanna be my girlfriend?" My heart was beating faster than normal, i looked at him in shock.

"Is that your way of saying you like me too?" I asked curiously, wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands ran down to my ass, placing his hands in my back pockets. I could've melted then and there. "No, this is" he said before I could even question him, his lips met mine. I kissed back, pulling him closer by his neck, i felt him smile into the kiss.

I guess having a crush on a dealer isn't so bad.

We pulled away when we heard cheering and woo'ing. "PROUD OF YOU BITCH!" Maddy yelled. "THATS MY COUSIN!" Rue yelled, whistling at Ash and i. Fez was clapping for his brother. "Make each other happy guys!" He yelled. Ashtray pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. I could definitely get used to this.