𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞———————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
"Hey Y/n, how did you get into acting like..where did it all start?" My boyfriend, Wanna asked me. The backstory on how my acting career began wasn't the best, for others it was sad, for some it was boring. If Javon wanted to know, I'd obviously tell him.

"Okay..well when i was 3, I always wanted to act. I used to watch all kinds of movies and just wished it was me on the tv. When I started going to school and told people about my dreams, they didn't support me. Although, my 4 friends Max, Eden, Sasha and Tia did, it made me happy" I began explaining, it made my heart ache thinking about those girls though.

I felt Wanna gently rub my thigh, encouraging me to keep going. "When i turned 13, more people started bullying me about it and soon, Sasha joined in because her new boyfriend did. So one day, i just auditioned for any show and landed the role of emmy in Euphoria. I completely cut everyone apart from Max off because she fully supported me, Eden and Tia told me all i wanted was fame"

i still hated Eden, Tia and Sasha till this day. Once they found out that i started getting more roles, they tried to wiggle their way back into my life again and I didn't allow it. "What happened with Max and stuff?" Javon asked, tears came into my eyes. "Max passed away after i filmed season 2 of Stranger Things...i got put off from acting- I obviously went back to film season 3 but after that i just kinda gave up? Sort of...i promised myself i'd keep going for Max" I whispered, wiping my tears.

Javon rubbed my back gently and kissed my cheek. "She'd be so proud of you, Angel..so so proud" he whispered softly, i smiled weakly. "I like to think she is...i've been trying so hard to make her proud" I murmured and Wanna held me in his arms as I remembered Max, she never stopped supporting me for my acting career, so I promised myself I'd continue for her, i knew she'd want me too.

y/nisstillonline has posted!

liked by onwardwanna, milliebobbybrown, jaylawaltonofficial and 553,678 othersy/nisstillonline: its been 3 years, theres still an empty hole in my heart that u used to fill

y/nisstillonline: its been 3 years, theres still an empty hole in my heart that u used to fill. i miss you Maxine and i'll keep going just for you.

onwardwanna: she's proud of you angel.
y/nisstillonline: i hope she is, thank u wanna<3

jaylawaltonofficial: i bet shes so happy and proud of you, she's always watching from above💕
y/nisstillonline: thanks jay, ilysm<3

onwardjdub: god, i'm so sorry Y/n. she's proud of you, we all are:)
y/nisstillonline: tysm j💕

itsjustsasha: get over it.
y/nisstillonline: girl gtfo.

edenswatching: i miss her so much
(liked by y/nisstillonline)

User365: stay strong, Y/n!

Hater13: imagine writing this for someone who's dead. they're not gonna see it
jaylawaltonofficial: be respectful.

milliebobbybrown: she loves you so much Y/n, stay strong lovely💗
y/nisstillonline: thank you mills, love u<3