The truth

Collect grabs Dakotas hand and takes her out of the lunch room*

Dakota:Uhm what is this about?
Collect: I really just need to talk to you and get things off my chest
Dakota:uh okay
Collect:okay first things first I was never in love with you.. *takes a deep breath* and I was just using you for ur love and ur personality

Dakota*even tho we weren't dating those words that came out of her mouth made me want to sink to the floor and end up in a crying mess*
Dakota:..o..oh
Collect:and maybe you might've thought that we were good together.we weren't I was actually hooking up with somone wile we were dating.

*max comes back from the bathroom and sees Dakota about to crack/have a breakdown he steps closer *

Dakota:*pushes emotions down* s..so you didn't like me AND YET u still went out with me for 5 MONTHS!! *anger and saddens fill her body*
Collect:LOOK *comes up to her* *looks her in the eyes* 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑

*max gets angry and jumps in front of collect and pushes her to the wall*
Max:WHY DO U ALWAYS HAVE TO TORMIT DAKOTA COLLECT

Collect: You know it's true come on max don't make me the only bad guy. When you used her too just for the money and gifts at least I put her actual body too use and used her personality to get what I wanted. You just took and took over and over not even giving her the opportunity to think.
Max:*stutters* I..-I I gotta go *unpins collect*

*Max runs out of the room and looks Dakota in the eye and apologies he bumps into phoenix on his way in the room she's confused then goes out to see Dakota in tears*

Collete groans oh it's you ... I was just telling Dakota how much of a USELESS,UGLY,STUPID AND SHITTY  girlfriend she was. Right after that Phoenix snaps and pushes Collete kicking her in the ribs. Collect tries swinging at her and pheonix dodges and yelling YOU SLIMY SLUT IM GONNA KILL YOU HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT. BASH BASH BASH Collete is doused in her own blood her teeth bashed out of her mouth eyes filled with tears streaming down her face while Phoenix rests one boot on her arm and the other on her face "if you EVER speak to me or Dakota again,she turns too a whisper "I will kill you".

Phoenix and Dakota turn around to see cameras being held up with there flash on catching every word  All of a sudden voices burst "DAKOTA" her body falls faintly to the ground shutting her eyes everything goes silent

A/n hey everyone I'm glad you liked this chapter my best friend helped me with some of it also so shoutout to her ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ weeb4life30  also y'all should read her new story :)