Fresh start

The next few weeks it was honestly like living a new whole life I started going to school were eve and everyone else went to and it was actually pretty good most part is I didn't have to be annoyed by the guys and it was all new to me but it felt like home here. At least I could get more into my writing and plus they had some extra classes as for max and everyone else I honestly didn't even know and I didn't care I had a new phone so if anyone even tried to call me it wouldn't work. But I pretty much loved it here

-

As I came back home after those 2 to 3 hours drives I finally made it home and boy it was not so pretty the next day I came to school everyone was quiet as hell as I walked in the classroom everybody was like where were you what happened to Dakota Everybody was trying to make assumptions but I couldn't even recall what happened my head was all fuzzy after that even though Phoenix was mostly pissed at me and for the fact that I was supposed to come back home with Dakota or she calls that she she then asked me and was like "Kyle. I don't care what we have to do after school. We are talking. We need to explain to me what has happened." I knotted and pretty much went on with my day. School was pretty different without Dakota. Her girlfriend Ex-girlfriend came out of the blue and was asking me questions too. And I pretty much told her. She's in her world. It's not my problem honestly. Her parents didn't really wonder. They never really cared that much but

-

While in school I heard that this week. Homecoming And I've never really went to homecoming that much in my life. Since I had a girlfriend. I think it would work. Maybe. I don't know. But after my art class, I came. Or study Hall. And asked Well, before that, I made a little poster thing. That's like would you come to homecoming with me? That's like a cheesy little thing. And my friends from my art class helped me make it and I came up to study  hall while she was on her phone and She was listening to music. God, I was shaking but nervous at the same time. But I came up to her. Pulled out the poster. She took off her earbuds and reddit and Started crying And hugged me and of saying yes, a billion times. That made me pretty happy. Honestly. And her friends were there and they're all clapping for her. "Whoa eve" "Good job mate" So after school. I get home. well  I walked home. With my girlfriend.  She was smiling so much which made me pretty happy. Oh, that was going on. I kept on getting text messages from Max and I realized I forgot I didn't block him after that night. And this text were like, call me now as soon as possible. I was like at first really he's trying to call me. He's probably wanting me back home. And I like it here. No one bugs me anymore and it's pretty nice. I like my home. But he could not stop calling me or blowing up my phone. So Walking home I pretty much had to call him.

-

I finally got out of school while Phoenix was still up my ass. And was bugging me so much. She was saying."Max. I can't fucking believe you. Let Dakota do this. She's supposed to be in school right now. Where the hell is she? And why did you let her go like that? You know if her parents found out they would be pissed and wanting to kill you and put you in a grave." I looked up at her while I was hitting my vape. And said "I know. I know. Maybe we shouldn't have left after we slept on my Tailgate thing I forgot. It was like weeks ago when it happened. And we were careless and forgot. And I guess she likes it there. And she has a girlfriend. If you want me to call or I can. Alright." She didn't even listen to me halfway and pulled out my phone out of my pocket without my permission. And called her.

- Ring Ring

I picked up my phone. Didn't know who it was. Realized Phoenix's voice. "Dakota Where the hell are you? Why weren't you at school? Literally going crazy and I was bugging Max all day and was looking for him well for you but realizing that you weren't there. Made me only think of one thing. You were either Gone or had left and started something new.." I had to recuperate everything she said to me and told her that I got tired of my old place and maybe I did leave but I like it here. More. Plus I'm going to hang out with my girlfriend and I also I'm going with her. Now If you excuse me, I'm going by.