HOMECOMING PART 1

I called Phoenix and said that I was ready. as I got ready to leave I texted Phoenix to tell her to meet me outside as I walked out of the house.

we arrived at the dance as my girlfriend kissed me "are you excited baby" as I nodded we headed in with all the blaring music and flashing lights as I looked around and saw everyone I felt little dizzy but my girlfriend held me 

as me and phoenix both got in the car as we both tried coming up with a plan as i started the car "I have a plan we'll both go together as "pretend dates" cause you know how Dakota would react" phoenix heard what I said and had a nervous look on her face "I mean i don't know Kyle it could work but it could possibly not" "I know but that's the only way we could do it and besides I have dresses in the back of my trunk for it because you need to dress up for it" she agreed as we both started driving on the highway.

"babe this party is super lit!' she giggled as I pulled her close "it sure is babe" as we all started dancing and partying the music was loud and vibrant and the colors were all crazy and flashy  

I got a little nervous as I could feel like someone was here "babe? You alright? You've been like staring off into the corner?" I smiled and looked back at her "oh uhm, no worries! Uhm I just been looking for the punch stand" I smiled nervously. She smiled and said "oh! I could go and get you some then" she smiled as she went off into the zone of people. I was glad she believed that lie.

As me and Phoenix snuck into the dance we started to go in camo and stick in with the people "now max, we have to act like we go here and are all familiar with everyone" I gulped nervously* "y-yeah I could try too" as I was sweating an tugging at the neck of my shirt. I don't know why but I'm so worried I'm going to see somthing in not going to like. As I felt phoenixes hand on my shoulder and smiled I tried to function a smile as we both danced to the music. I swear I don't think this is gonna turn out the way I expect it to be.

As I was waiting for her to come back I kept looking in the far distance and I swear I could see max and Phoenix but they didn't look like them selves. I wanted to get closer but their was a mob of people in the way but as I started to inch closer to the mob my girlfriend came dashing near me and pulled me closer "hey babe! I got the punch" she smiled and ugh her smile makes me melt. As I pulled her closer and we both clunked our punches together.

Phoenix was looking at me "max what are you looking over we have to see if Dakota and her girlfriend is here" as I tapped her shoulder to motion her to look over to what I seen. "There.." I said with a sighing tone I seen Dakota kissing a petite girl with a nice black curved dress. "Oh damn yeah that's her".

She pulled me close to me and started kissing me wile we danced in the auditorium the lights were so pretty, and the music was so loud but I just enjoyed the vibe "babe your so beautiful" she said to me as she placed her lips on mine I looked over as I could see in the bright far distance it was..

Max, and Phoenix,

All I could see was them as max was looking deep at me with his face going dark I randomly frozed and ran to the bathroom without knowing what all was going on.

I saw her run to the bathroom and her girlfriend looking over at us as Phoenix was panicking "shit, shit, shit, she saw us and I don't think it ended out well"

- to be continued -