-Secret $3x and words-

BY THE WAY THIS STORY IN VOLVES SMUT AND THINGS SUCH AS SEGS IF UR WEIRDED OUT BY IT DONT READ THE CHAPTER or do I'll let u know when it does

Me and Samantha head up to her room at the hotel wile I was tripping and stumbling "h-heh t-thiiis is fu-n" I was giggling and falling as she threw me on the bed. "W-woah" the lights were on and she was in front of me as she threw off her robe. Revealing her naked body and her pretty red bra "god—d-damn ur so hot". She smirked at me "I know I am ur a dirty little boy~" she says in the hot seductive voice. God damn she was turning me on. For some reason I felt like.I was missing someone but couldn't put my finger on it

-

I was getting so hammered with Eve god she is so hot when she drinks she can chug any liquid and not gag. Man I wish I was like her "damn Eve ur so good at this" wile I was drinking my jack "thank you and ur quite talkative when ur drunk" she laughs. "You know we could take this to my room?" She asked me as I was finishing my strawberry whipped brisk. "I mean sure" was this wrong? Was this cheating on Kyle? I don't know but I do know she went with Samantha witch made me pissed off. She was looking at me in her light brown hazel eyes I was thinkeing to myself. "Fuck it!" And I nodded I think I was drunk cause when I got up I almost puked. "Oh my gosh! Dakota are you okay?" I nodded "y-yea" she helped me and we walked to her room surprisingly her room was at the same floor as me and Kyle's. "Here luv let me make u some tea and put on a movie" d-did she just call me LOVE oh my god "heheheh- yeah of course seggsy" her face was blushing red.

-

"Damn Samantha I never knew you could look this hot and yet give me such great head" she smiled at me "Aw NOW shut up and lay back" damn she was making me hard again. She's good too good I laid back as she took off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants. She bit her lips and looked at me "damn Kyle why do you got to be so sexy and submissive at the same time".

=warning this is where it starts=

She gets on top of me and she unbuttoned her bra "you like that dirty boy~" I was smiling wildly wile something else was going up. She goes to my mouth and we start hardcore making out her tongue was down my throat as she sat down "~mn" I looked at her and she smiled and pressed down "f-fuck~" I said quietly "she stops kissing me and goes to my neck. "Damn princess what you gonna do suck my blood?" I said in a submissive voice. She smiled and bit down as she was going up and down.

=Paused=

We get into eve's room and I drunk like sat down as she closed the door and put the occupied sign on the door. She ran to me and and checked on me "you okay mom-as?" She asked me I said "y-yea of course" god I must've been so drunk that I didn't know what I was saying "let me help you" as she took off my dress or short. I forgot what I was wearing. She looked at my naked body and was biting her lip and looked like she wanted to bite me "damn Dakota you have a such a fine body" my face was red "y-you know u-you could sit on my and touch all over.-uhhh erm if you -want" her face was blushing hard red. "Hmm you sure mommy?" My face was even redder than ever as she bent down and slipped off her pants leaving her to her cute looking lingerie "f—fuuuck" "what's up" she was laughing as she sat on my lap. I felt her nice cat on mine as she looks at my face and picked it up in a cup shape with her hands "god you look so Fuck able right now I could just dominate you~" my heart was beating so hard out of my chest "m—-mmm I-I would -like that" as she placed her lips on mine and started making out.

-

=warning it starts again=

Her nice tight ass was inside me "god damn~" she was smiling as she was going up and down hearing the "slap" "slap" "slosh" "slosh" "Mommy go harder" I said as she was breathing and sweating "god damn ur so tight makes me just wanna cream inside you". Her boobies was bouncing up and down wile I was watching that I got even more bothered and put my hands on her skinny waist and pressed down on her shoving her more inside me. She moaned so loudly "Ah~ k-Kyle~" her face was sweating as I was moaning too "f-fuck this feels so good" she was smiling in a seductive way as I grabbed one of her boobs with one of my hands and started to squeeze one. "Aaaah~ sh-shit~" "oh! You like that? Huh" she was trying to deny it but I knew that she was enjoying it I smiled and put my other hand on her boob and started squeezing them and playing with them she moaned in pleasured. Her nipples were hard as she felt like I was gonna cum "a-ah s-Samantha I'm gonna~" she got up and finished me off by giving me good head I grunted as it started coming out she was swallowing it "good girl!" He said in enjoyment. She got up from finishing me off as she looked at her wet pussy it was wetter than the falls "here pumpkin let me help you with that" as I lifted myself up and placed her in between me. She was moaning cause she was desperate I slipped my fingers inside her. God it was so wet it felt so good "mn~ f-faster daddy~" as I was going faster she started to bite her lip and moaned in my ear "you like that princess?" She nodded as she was coming close. She gives me the look "Kyle! I'm gonna" as she was about too I slipped my fingers out slowly it was a dripping mess. As she was moaning "Aw you didn't want me to stop? Is daddy edging you?" She was squirming and moaning "p-pleaseee~" I gave her that submissive look and laid her down as I opened her legs and put my mouth of her sweet strawberry tasting pussy. She was breathing heavily "fffffuckkkk~" I finished her off as she started squirting and cuming "damn both! Good deal" as I smiled and started eating her out. Lick~ lick~ she was playing with her boobies as I was cleaning her "k-Kyle u-ur so good" he smiled as they both passed out he finished her off.

- warning it starts here too-

We start hardcore making out as she slipped her hands down under my panties I moaned in her mouth as she started rubbing my wet clit~. "M-mommy~" I said as my face was flushed red she stops kissing me as she traces to my neck "Mnn you wouldn't mine if I sucked ur blood kitten~" she said to me in a hot seductive voice. I nodded as the lights turned red and she started licking my neck her warm tongue touching my neck as her fingers are inside me "f-fuuuck this is so good" as she went in and out slowly "damn mamas ur wetter than the Niagara Falls" she bit her lip "a-ah~. Y-yea." She knew I was stuttering and she looked up "hmmmm? Am I touching ur sensitive area?" My face was red as my nipples were as hard as rocks "y-e-n-no" she started going deeper and puts in 3 fingers. I tried not to moan but then she bit my nipple and moaned so loud I could feel my insides "hmm mommy likes this?" I nodded because I couldn't lie this was fucking amazing. She  then started biting and licking  my nipple I moaned saying "HARDER~" as she did went in so deep I started petting her head. "M-mommy I'm gonna explode~" as she smiled "yeah as she started laughing and picked me up and threw me on the bed as her pussy was on mine "n-no m-mommy~" she threw me back and she was on top of me. As I was on the bottom "what are you gonna do about it now mamas" I knew what was gonna do I threw her lips on my and started thrusting my clit on hers "ah~ shit~" she said under her breath "yeah- you like it don't you" I said in a sub voice. The room was filled with so many noises "Mnn~ I wanna go down on you so fucking bad~" I nodded "please clean me up mommy~" as she nodded and went down her snake like tongue on my clit felt so good "Mnn~ god~". I was squirming so much as her tongue  was in me "yes ur pussy taste just like honey. Makes me even more hornier" as she was eating me out I felt a stronger urge "Aaah~ e-Eve I'm gonna c-cum" as it was squirting out she was licking it I was moaning in pleasure as she was too. She looks up at me "I'm not done with you!" She says in a sexy voice as she bit my neck "ooooh~" this pain feeling is hot "your so good mommy~" she smiled as I she was finished with the hickey I got up and pinned her down as I down on her. And oh my god she tasted like cherry blossoms i he-red her moaning as I was going deep she was resisting the urge but she pushed my head more closer as I went even deeper "More~ more~"  and I even was doing the circular motion on her clit as she was about to cum "are you gonna edge or do I have to edge myself?" As I looked up and licked my lips "oh you knew your a very smart hot mess" I laughed as she looked at me and pulled me closer "you wanna keep laughing or want me to bite ur tits" I looked at her "hmmm what do I do?" I gave her the sub look as she started biting one of my boobs "ah- b-bitch~" woah did I say that I don't think she cared. In fact she liked it "oh master what else are you gonna call me" "how about you keep sucking my tits you huge hit of a ass" as I smacked her ass. As she bit my tit even harder I decided to slip my fingers in. She moaned as I could feel the cum seeping out of her "Mamma~ ah~" as I still had my hands inside her "hmmm?"
I slipped erm out and licked them "Mmm~ Charley's~". As she finished we were both tired as me and her got up "man ur so good you had me dripping wet-" as she smiled "just doing my job princess" she smirked as I put on a oversized shirt and fell asleep next to her as she was smiling.

They were both drunk so they never though of each other but comes the next day-