Another Trap

(Oh no. I replied multiple times to not harm Soobin. But he just left me on read. What if he does something to Soobin? I hope he hasn't caught him yet. I cannot let this happen.)
( Without thinking twice, I ran into the woods.)
(I avoided calling out to him...because I didn't want to gain attention from my stalker.)

(I could see someone's silhouette further on a path)

(The outline of the hair didn't look like Soobin at all. So I hid behind a tree and watched this person hoping he would turn around so that I could see his face.) (I believe he's my secret admirer)
(He was walking forward into the woods, while I was walking behind him. I tried to step on the ground at the same time that he takes a step because the sound of leaves being stepped on, were loud enough for anyone to hear. I kept myself well hidden behind the trees.)

(The boy stopped moving. He was looking down at something, I wanted to see what it is. I tried to lean forward but my leg accidentally stepped into the dried leaves.)

(Dammit, Damn it! I quickly turned around and hid against the trees before he could turn around.)

( I hope he doesn't come this way. I couldn't stop shivering, I clenched my hand to focus on my surroundings but it was making me scared.)
(The sound of crackling leaves started heading towards my way....every step of the sound made my heart thump.)

(It was getting closer and closer to me, to the point where I was on the verge of giving up and just hoping for my misery to end.)

(I admitted, I'm screwed. There's nothing I can do. But suddenly the sound of someone who was running could be heard at a slight distance.)

(The boy who almost caught me turned around and ran towards that sound.)

(I slowly followed him. I reached the same place where he had stopped before. Now I got to see what he was looking at.)

(I gulped as I bent down and picked up Soobin's identification card. He had come this way before. What do I do? Let me continue following this creep. I put the identification card in my pocket and tried to keep up with the guy who's face I couldn't see.)

(While tracking him, he seemed to have found the reason for the crackling sound of leaves

(While tracking him, he seemed to have found the reason for the crackling sound of leaves. Turns out it was a wild cat roaming around the bushes.)

"Ugh!" (He groaned in frustration.)
(I've heard that voice before, but I can't seem to recall the person. I definitely know him...If he could speak a little more, I think my brain might recognize. Ooh or I could try to get him to see his face.)

(Now how do I do that?)

(Just then something fell to the ground just behind me. The sound echoed, I turned around and looked down, it was a fruit from the same tree which I'm hiding behind. It was a half eaten fruit, so I believe a squirrel or a bird dropped it down. And I'm assuming it caught the attention of my secret admirer.)