NOT AGAIN!

MARK POV (Meanwhile)

(I just came out of my class once the bell rang, Yeongho was packing up all his books and papers) (I stopped at the entrance of my class in shock, as I unexpectedly saw Neville's sister KISSING Soobin )

(I stopped at the entrance of my class in shock, as I unexpectedly saw Neville's sister KISSING Soobin )

(I couldn't BELIEVE my eyes)
(I looked towards the class that was next to me and there she was.)
(Her hands covering her mouth in shock and her breathing sounds becoming rapidly heavy.) (That's when Yeongho came out the class)

(Y/n immediately ran outside the school, heartbroken and not wanting anyone to see her cry.)

(From the corner of my eye, I could see Neville smirking while looking at Naomi and Soobin.)

(Soobin was pushing Naomi away, but Naomi was holding Soobin's collar tightly)

"HOW DARE YOU!" (Yeongho spoke up in a deep voice)

(This made Naomi flinch, giving Soobin the chance to push her)

(Naomi fell to the ground)
"Ahhk-"

"Y/n-" (Soobin tried to go after Y/n, but Yeongho stopped him by grabbing his collar.)

"You just BROKE my SISTER'S HEART! You JERK! You're going to pay for this." (Yeongho said before he punched him)

(Felix and I caught both his arms so he doesn't cause anymore trouble) "WHOAA Whoaaa! yeongho calm down!"

(The students had gathered around to see what the fuss is all about)

(Emma went to look for Y/n)

"Hyung...I can explai-" (Soobin tried to reason)

(But Yeongho pushed us away and kicked Soobin's knee) (Soobin tripped and fell to the ground)

"I don't want to hear it."

"Guys! stop this right now!" (I said angrily)

"Yeah. We need to get Y/n. It's no use wasting our time on Soobin." (Felix announced)

"I feel like there's something wrong." (I said as I realised now, that Neville was no where to be seen) (He must've left when the other students were watching us)

(Emma came back in a hurry.)
"I-I can't find her...I can't find Y/n! What do I do?"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! THIS IS ALL NAOMI'S FAULT..!......And mine..." (Soobin cried in frustration)

"Um...speaking of Naomi...where is she?" (Yeongho asked whilst looking left and right)

"Seriously? She disappeared?! I didn't even get to beat the hell out of her." (Emma Whined)

10 MINUTES AGO
Y/n Pov

(I ran out of the school with my heart in pain. Tears were falling like a waterfall, I couldn't control myself.)