Introducing me

Y/ns POV

(All of us remained silent, the vibe was different suddenly)
(I was just standing there awkwardly near the table while Felix, Mark & Yeongho were sitting in their seats fiddling with their fingers)
(The waiter was placing our drinks on the table)

(Soobin immediately noticed us and it looked like he had company)

(He seemed surprised at first but then he smiled as he walked up towards us)
(His friends gladly followed him too)

(Felix and Mark looked down at their drinks)
(Yeongho was staring at Soobin and his two friends. I wonder why he looks so pissed)

"Y/n, You're here! I would like to introduce you to my friends."
(Soobin said putting his arm around my shoulder and bringing me closer)

"um...Guys, This is my Girlfriend, Y/n."
(He spoke then looked at me to see if it was appropriate to say that.)
(It's like I could tell what he's trying to say)
(There was something different about Soobin this time, he looked like he did a lot of work and tired himself out, Still he managed to keep his energy up)

"This Is Tae-Ho."

".....And this is Adrien."

(Adrien bowed respectfully and Tae-Ho went in for a handshake)

"Good to finally meet you." (Tae-Ho said with a wide smile. His smile was naturally mischievous looking.)

(I smiled back and accepted his hand shake.)

"Soobin, Told us what happened...It must've been a scary experience for you. I just saw the police on patrol by the streets. I hope you are doing alright now." (Adrien said with an assuring smile)

"Thanks for your concern, Adrien. I'm doing quite fine." (I nodded once)

"Let's sit down." (Soobin gestured to our table)

(I sat back in my seat, and Soobin and his friends joined us.)

(Soobin sat next to me and asked)
"Why are you up so late at night? You know you need sleep when you're injured, not coffee."
(He said and took a sip of my drink)