The End

TIMESKIP Y/n POV
After 8 hours
(I stand outside the operation room pacing back and forth as I wait for the surgery to end)

(Just then the doctor comes out and I join my hands together in anxiety)

(Everybody else stood up and approached the doctor)

"Is He Okay?" (Me and Neville spoke in sync)

"He's in a coma but The surgery was a success. We almost lost him for a few minutes but we managed to bring him back. His condition is severely terrible due to internal bleeding but we'll make sure he'll recover"
(The doctor assured us)
(I sighed relieved but still concerned about Soobin. Then the police came after hearing the news)

(Neville inhaled deeply and spoke) "Thank you, Thank you so much doctor

"Thank you, Thank you so much doctor."

"What about his memories?"
(The police asked)

"We can't guarantee if he'll remember anything, let alone his crimes. But there is a slight chance he may remember the things before this incident. After such a traumatic experience most people often lose more than half of their memories. So we can't really predict whether he'll remember or not."

(The doctor gives us all the required information and we thanked him for saving Soobin before he left)

(Then we asked the police about the driver that hit him)

"What happened to the person driving the SUV?" (Mark asked)

"Apparently, the driver fled the scene after the doctors took Soobin inside..."

"did you try asking the people around the scene for the plate number?" (Yeongho asked)

"We already did that. Turns out the vehicle registration plate was a fake."

"That is odd." (Mark said confused)

"we're going through the security cameras to find the persons location...we'll let you know if any new information comes up."

TIMESKIP
(After Soobin was taken to his room, i went to see him)

(Seeing him lying unconscious with an oxygen mask on his face made me feel afraid for him. I held his hand anxiously and sighed in frustration)

"He'll wake up, I'm sure of it." (Yeongho said in a calm tone)

"Really?" (I asked)

"I spoke to the doctor, he said it'll take approximately a month or 2 to wake up. But I assume he'll wake up earlier"
(Yeongho stood next to me with his arm around my shoulder)

"what makes you say that?"
(I was curious and in desperate need of hope)

"When Soobin had a brain injury the doctors said he'd wake up after several weeks but instead Soobin took only a few days before waking up. He even survived being hit by a moving car, this proves that he has a strong will to live."