Acceptance

Y/n Pov
(I was feeling a little lightheaded as I stepped out of the car. I felt like I was about to faint.)
(Soobin came running towards me almost tripping over his own foot)
(I giggled at his clumsiness)

"Y/n did you have anything to eat?"
(Soobin asked me concerned)

"..i...had a coffee."

(He facepalmed himself.) "You can't eat coffee, y/n. I'll parcel your favorite food....do you want to eat at my house? My brothers are at school and mom is at work...."

SOOBIN POV
(I began over thinking. Am I going too fast with this? Should I give her more space? What will Yeongho say? Jeez....)

"That sounds lovely. I'll have to inform Yeongho though. What time should I come over?"

(Whoa....She's acting like nothing ever happened between us...the power of this medication...gosh)

"You don't need to come over. I'll pick you up after an hour. Alright?"

(She nodded lazily.) "Alright. Bye bye."
(I gently kissed her forehead) "see ya princess"

TIMESKIP
Y/N POV
(Yeongho screeched) "what?  WHAT?"
(I stared blankly)

"You're going to Soobin's house?...why? You can't go there!"
(Yeongho ordered)

"why?! Its just to eat food and I'll be back soon. Why are you so worried? I am not gonna get kidnapped again. I know how to take care of myself."

"no you don't understand. Don't you know what he did?!"

"I know. But it was a misunderstanding. He would never hurt me. Soobin will not kill anyone. He told me that."

"No Y/n! Why are you believing what he's telling you. Can't you just analyse this entire situation? Did you injure your head badly or something...is that why, your mind is not working?"

"Yeongho! I'm fine. And me and Soobin will talk this out today. I'll be back in an hours time."

"I'm going to freak out right now...."
(Yeongho said as he took deep breaths)

Yeongho's Pov
(This girl is so stubborn. I'm losing my patience.)

"okay...okay...wait here."
(I said running into my room leaving Y/n confused in the living room.)

(I went into my nightstand and began removing and shifting stuff from my drawers)

Y/n POV
"What are you doing?"

(Yeongho came rushing back...and took my hand as he placed a wrist watch onto my wrist.)

"This is not just any wrist watch

"This is not just any wrist watch...You see this button? If you press on it long enough like 3 seconds it will set of a signal on my phone and I will immediately rush over to you. I'll be there as quick as possible. So anytime you feel something is wrong just press on this."
(Yeongho explained)