Our Day Outside

Y/n POV
(Soobin has suddenly changed...he's so....normal? Is this even him? He's behaving so sweetly and romantic with me. This is how it was supposed to be... When his memories come back will he be the same?)

(A Doctor came in with a wheelchair)
"It's time for him to get some fresh air...would you like to take him outside to the garden?"

(Soobin looked up at me with a cute smile, waiting for an answer) "can you take me, y/n?"

"uh sure.." (I said to the doctor)

(The nurse helped him slowly sit comfortably in the wheelchair and then took us to the elevator, which led us to the ground floor.)

(Then she left to go to the lobby after telling us to be back within a couple of hours for his health checkup.)

"It feels good to be outside."
(Soobin said taking a deep breath)

"Yes the garden is so beautiful too. Let's walk on this pathway. It has a beautiful view."

"It really is wonderful and peaceful here

"It really is wonderful and peaceful here. Being with you makes it even more special. I'm glad to be out here with you."
(Soobin looks up at me with a bright smile)

(I smile and nod as I push his wheelchair slowly forward.) "hmm it really is nice to be out here with you."

"I have something to say... I..I am sorry...From the things the investigator told me, I must have been a terrible boyfriend to you. You mean the world to me, y/n. You deserve the best boyfriend you could have. I am so sorry for the things I've done. If there was a way to erase the past I would do that. I would even sacrifice myself to keep you safe."

(I clear my throat and take a deep breath.) (I don't know what to say...i can't forgive him..I love him but he deceived me so many times.)
"You don't have to do anything for me nor do you have to sacrifice yourself, Soobin. I wish the bad memories I have, disappeared too. But unfortunately, I have to live them..forever. Atleast I have the chance to create new memories."