Suicide or Murder?

( We rushed to the school immediatly.)
(There was police tape all around the building)

(Me, Soobin and Felix went from under the tape to see what was happening while Mark went to Yeongho who was talking to a police man

(Me, Soobin and Felix went from under the tape to see what was happening while Mark went to Yeongho who was talking to a police man.)

(Most of the inspectors were inside the building.)
(The cries of the family made my heart sink. I couldn't imagine what they were going through.)

(Soobin pulled me behind the school building and Felix followed us.)

(I looked at the window, to get a look of the school on the inside)

(Soobin pointed to a particular direction)

(he whispers)"Look, the police officers are entering the boys washroom. They must be marking the evidence. I'm sure they should have some sort of information..."

"The dead body is in there, right? Why haven't they brought it out..."
(Felix answered)
(I sighed)

"Who would do that? Why in our school? Is it a suicide or a murder..."

(Suddenly the emergency medical technicians came out of the washroom and they had brought out a corpse that was placed on those stretchers. 2 paramedics held both the sides of the bed as the body laid there with one of its hand fallen down. The corpse was covered with a white cloth, which suddenly happened to slid off, revealing the face of the boy.)

(I gasped and covered my mouth in traumatism.)

(Felix spoke in surprise)
"Oh my....I know him"

"Y/n are you okay? Did you know him too?" (Soobin looked at me concerned)

(I nodded slowly)  "Yeah...T-Thats Ethan." (I looked away from the lifeless body)

"Yes. You're right. He's in our class. He used to sometimes sit next to me."
(Felix said sadly)

"Oh God..this is so miserable. How can something like this happen?"

(They carried the body outside the building and put him inside the ambulance van)

(We went behind them but The police told us to stand by the caution sign and not to cross it.)

(We nodded and then Yeongho and Mark called us.) 
"I talked to a friendly police officer and he told me a lot of details about his death." (Yeongho said seriously)

"Really? What did he say?" (Soobin asked)

"He told that There was no evidence of any murder weapons, no finger prints, hair sample, dna, or any sign of someone being in the washroom."

"What about the CCTV footage?"
(I asked confused and a little panicked)

"There was no footage of the time he was killed, the lights had gone completely out." (Yeongho explained).
(I tried to recall what happened today at school)
"The time was around 1 pm because at first, the lights had flickered.. And then just as the last lecture was going on, the lights had gone off."