Deja Vu

TIMESKIP

(Mark, Felix and Yeongho went to the hospital to meet Naomi, hoping to make a deal with Neville.)

(I stayed at home and Emma came over to watch a movie at my place.)
(We ended up talking for hours instead of focusing on the movie.)

MARK POV
(Neville was already in the room with Naomi. He stood up almost ready to explode when he saw us) "why am I not surprised to see you guys here..what do y'all want huh? "
(Neville said approaching us)

(Felix flinched) "Wait, wait. We want your help..."

"Help? You? What makes you think we'd trust you?!" (Neville said getting irritated)

(Yeongho stayed calm and spoke honestly)
"I know the truth about Soobin and I don't want him near my sister. I can never trust him again, we need to get rid of him as soon as possible and Me, Y/n and my friends would really appreciate it if we could collide together and defeat him."

"I understand you must be feeling confused and overwhelmed and we can relate to that. But give us a chance and we'll prove to you that you can trust us." (I said to him respectfully)

(Just then Yeongho's phone rang.)
(He answered it as it showed y/n's id)

"Hey what's up i-....um hello? Y/n?"

*Phone disconnects*

"What's wrong?" (Felix asked him)

"Y/n called but I couldn't hear what she was saying, like there was a bunch of static. Is the signal bad here? Her voice was breaking up and it disconnected"

"no no something has to be wrong. The network and signal connection are pretty high here." (I said to Yeongho as I removed my phone and called Emma)

(She wasn't picking up even after calling her twice.)

"Let's get home quickly." (Felix said seriously)
(We immediately turned around to leave as soon as possible)
"I'll come too" (Neville spoke)
(We all looked at him in surprise)

"Really?"
(I asked)

"Yes really. Let's not waste time. Naomi you'll be okay right?"

(Naomi gave a thumbs up and then waved)

(We ran out of the hospital and jumped into the car. Neville decided to follow us from behind in his motorcycle)

"I hope both of them are alright." (Felix prayed)

(Once we reached y/n's house, I ran to the house quickly and noticed the door was already open.)
(I had a bad feeling about this from the start.)
(I pushed open the door with my heart pounding)
(Yeongho stood beside me and behind was Felix. Neville got off his motorbike)
(The lights were off and it was dark. Yeongho entered and switched on the lights.)

(Felix gasped aloud, I covered my mouth in shock and Yeongho screamed.)
"What is it?"
(Neville came to see what was going on)

Neville pov
(My eyes widened as I saw a girl lying in a pool of blood, unconscious. The room was completely trashed like there had been a fight.)

"I'll c-call an ambulance." (I said hesitantly and picked up my phone from my pocket.)

(Yeongho and Felix immediately ran towards her.)

"Emma! Emma wake up."

(Mark checked her pulse.)
"Her pulse is weak, we need to save her."

"The ambulance is on the way. But where is Y/n?" (I asked them)
(They all looked lost and confused so I ran around the house searching for her but she wasn't there.)