The Fog

(I immediately pressed the button on my watch as I remembered what Yeongho told me it would do)

Yeongho POV
(I was on call with Mark, when suddenly my phone started beeping.)

(I looked at my phone and realized it was a signal from the watch I gave Y/n)

"Oh shit. I think something happened to Y/n. Mark, I'll call you later. I need to go"

(I disconnected the call and ran out of the house in full speed.)

(I stopped when I saw Soobin was outside the house and his brothers were leaving.)

"Soobin! Where's Y/n?! Tell me right now!" (I said while panting)

"wha- why....she's in my room. What happened?

"Aish!" (I didn't bother asking him any more question and hurriedly ran into the house.)

"Y/n! Y/n where are you?"
(I called)

"Y-yeongho..." (I heard a soft voice coming from one of the rooms) (I immediately ran upstairs and found smoke coming out of a particular room)

" (I heard a soft voice coming from one of the rooms) (I immediately ran upstairs and found smoke coming out of a particular room)

(I could hear Y/n coughing inside)
(Soobin came upstairs immediately. As soon as he saw the smoke he ran back to the living room and grabbed 3 masks)

"Y/n we're here! You're going to be alright." (Soobin shouted before putting the mask on and giving one to me)

(I realized the door was locked from the outside so Me and Soobin banged against the door and pushed it before the door broke open)

(We found Y/n passed out on the floor and this weird gas surrounding us. Not gonna lie, the smoke was making me feel faint.)

Soobin POV
(I quickly carried Y/n and ran out of the house.)

(Yeongho came behind us gasping for air)

(I laid Y/n on the grass, her head resting on my lap. Just then a car pulled up near my house.)

"Mark?" (I said shocked)

"I heard you said Y/n was in trouble so I came over." (He said looking at Yeongho)

(When he looked down at Y/n passed out, he gasped.)

"What happened?"
(He asked us)

"Someone released a poisonous gas in my room, locked the door from outside while Y/n was in there."

"Oh my God no way. Wait lemme get some water from my car." (Mark said as he ran to his car and started searching for a bottle)

(He came back instantly with a water bottle in his hand)

"Here you go."

(He handed it to me.)
(I sprinkled some water on Y/n's face to wake her up)

(She woke up slowly and started coughing.)
"Y/n!" (Yeongho sat next to her and patted her back)