Why Now?

(Yeongho hit the brakes hard.)

"Thanks." ( Jack slightly nodded before he opened the car door and jumped out of it.)

(We were all dazed for a second)

"Wait NO!" (Mark immediately shouted)

"Catch him! Hurry!" (Yeongho yelled)

(Emma And Soobin immediately ran out of the car in full speed.)
(Jack took a right turn and ran into an unknown direction)

(Yeongho drove the car in the same direction)

(We saw that Soobin and Emma stopped In their tracks

(We saw that Soobin and Emma stopped In their tracks.)

"Where'd he go?" (I asked)

"We can't find him." (Emma sighed)

"He did say something about finding Naya....I guess he doesn't know what happened to her...." (Soobin said)

"Oh my....What if he ran into the woods?" (I said concerned)

"which way do you think he went?" (Yeongho asked)

"He probably must have gone the left side because he was running close towards that path. He would have to be severely fast to cross the road and go towards the right side. We would've seen him otherwise." (Soobin spoke logically)

"Okay, then, Soobin, Emma and I will go that way. Y/n stay in the car with Mark. If something goes wrong, press the car horn 3 times. If you happen to see Felix then press it 2 times."

(I nodded and got inside the car)
(The 3 of them went inside the woods)

Soobin POV
(I needed to find Felix asap. I don't have much of a problem with Jack. It's Josh that I'm worried about. What if he comes out too? This is too much. I am having too many thoughts at once. Aaaaaah If Josh reveals that he used to be working with me, I'm screwed. Or what if Josh told Jack about the truth. I can't let anything happen right now. First I must protect Y/n from Neville, then fix our relationship because of Naomi's kiss, And make sure Y/n doesn't find out about my past, Mark knows the secret well...I just hope Josh is tight-lipped too.)

(I tried to calm myself down to observe my surroundings.....Should I just kill Felix? Then Jack and Josh will vanish too. Aah God no. Focus soobin, focus. You'll have even more work on your shoulders if you do this.)

(Let's find Felix before Neville, SuHo and Elex finds out we're here....Y/n is all alone in the car with Mark right now....*sigh* Why can't I stop being so envious? I can't afford to be jealous in such a situation.)

"Do you hear that?" (Yeongho asked)

(I centred my mind to focus on the sound)

"It's coming from that way." (I whispered)

(We tiptoed in that direction)
(The sound of the someone walking suddenly disappeared)

(All three of us looked left, right and front.) (This makes no sense. I definitely heard the sound of crackling leaves here.)