Bring Me To Life

TIMESKIP
(His checkup was complete, Everything seemed to be normal with the scanning and tests)

"If he still gets recurring headaches after 2 weeks it's not a good sign. But Since he's healing at a faster rate than expected there's nothing to worry about. We'll just need to keep an eye on him for a few more weeks" (The doctor told me)

"Thank you, doctor." (I bowed as he left the room)

"If I'm healing fast then I'll get my memories soon too. I remember some memories of us together. We ate ice-cream once..." (Sobbing smiled)

(I looked down and nod) "hmm That was a great memory

(I looked down and nod) "hmm That was a great memory."

(He took my hand in his) "I just want to say how amazing it is to be able to spend time with you. You made me feel so safe and comfortable here. I will always be grateful to you.

(I smile and stare at him) "I appreciate it, soobin...(I cleared my throat) Are you hungry? I'm going to the nearby restaurant opposite the hospital to buy food for us..."

(Soobin nods and pouts) "Ah I am hungry."

"What do you feel like eating?"

(He thinks for a while) "I want Kimchi, Gimbap, rice cakes and noodles"

(I tilt my head)  "Will you be able to eat all that?"

(He nods confidently)

"Alright I'll be right back"

(Mark and Felix come to keep Soobin company while I'm gone)
(I take my purse and leave the room to go buy food)

(As I was leaving the hospital I meet Neville who was exiting as well)

"Y/n, Are you heading somewhere?"
(He asks standing next to me)

"Oh Hey, Neville. I'm getting food for Me and Soobin. What about you?"

"Me too. I'm buying Naomi food too. She's craving fried chicken and Ramen" (He smiles)

"How nice. Can you walk properly now or does it hurt?" (I asked concerned)