Traumatised

"S-Soobin?..." (I whispered as my eyes glistened with tears.)

(I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face against his chest, then Soobin picked me up bridal style.)
(Then The lights suddenly turned on.)
(I gasped when the room door opened up)

(I took a deep breath when I realized it was Emma.)

(I couldn't describe how happy I was, that they came to save me)

"Y/n, Soobin, hide...right now. He's coming." (Emma whispered before running to another room)

(I started panicking)

"Y/n. We will hide in the closet"
(Soobin said in a hurry.)
(I nodded without thinking twice.)

(Once Soobin got inside the cupboard, he quickly helped me hide too, and then shut the closet door.)

(The door wouldn't close fully so soobin used it to watch what Neville does when he enters)

(I was trembling, I couldn't stand properly, the closet had clothes hanging all over, and objects at the base.)

(I tried to lightly push the items aside with my foot so they would stop hurting the bottom of my feet)

(Just then, Neville entered the room. Soobin and I looked at each other)

(He looked quite serious)
"I knew it....She escaped!" (He yelled and kicked the foot of the bed)

(My heart was racing from anxiety)

(Soobin watched him through the crack in the door, while I just bent down and sat in the dark corner, inside of the closet.)

(Neville suddenly received a call) (We intently listened to the one side of the conversation)

"What!? This can't be happening ......oh really?......Are you sure? Good job. I never doubted you....Make sure they don't escape from here. Got that?......Keep the act as it is...I don't think they'll find out." (He said while chuckling evilly)

(I was quite curious as to what Neville was talking about)
(There's so much we don't know.)

(Soobin took out his phone and started texting someone where we are.)