Revealed

"Yes yes I have. S-she was here, around noon Yesterday. She was asking for help and told me she was kidnapped but then her boyfriend said she had schizophrenia and she often panics and runs away like this." (She said concerned) "W-was she really kidnapped?"

"Schizophrenia? Seriously Soobin!"
(Yeongho said frustrated)

"Yes she was kidnapped" (I told her)

"that means she really wasn't schizophrenic. I should've believed her" (The woman sighed sadly)

"My sister is insane and crazy but no she is not schizophrenic. Why is this happening" (Yeongho caught his head in stress)

"I sincerely apologize for not helping her. She came running from this hill, so she must live somewhere up there." (The woman pointed up the slope.)

"Thank you so much for your help. We truly appreciate it." (I bowed)

(She bowed back) "Do you want me to call the police? It would be good to have extra help."

"That would be great. Please tell them to meet us on top of the slope."
(SuHo requested)

"sure. I will do that."
(She left to go inside and call the police.)

(I called Mark to tell them to come to our location and they were already on their way)

TIMESKIP
(As we made our way to the area, Mark called us saying that his car's tire got punctured the moment they were heading back.)

Josh POV

"How did this happen so suddenly?"
(Mark said utterly confused)

"It must've been something on the road that pierced the tire. I wonder what." (I shrugged)

"If some vehicle passes by here, we'll ask for a ride." (Elex suggested)

(There's no way they'll figure out that I was the one that stabbed a nail onto the tire, when they went to seek information at a nearby house.)

(Mark gasped when he saw a few police cars coming from the other direction)

"Yes they must be here because of y/n!" (Elex exclaimed)

(I cursed mentally)

"Damn it-.....W-we're so lucky.." (I chuckled awkwardly and sighed silently)

(Why did these officers have to arrive now?)

(Mark stopped them and told the officers that they're going to find Y/n too and convinced them to give us a ride.)

TIMESKIP

Y/n POV
(Soobin was showing me his collection of Polaroid pictures that he took of me before we were together)

(I looked into the box of Polaroids.)

"Is that you?" (I asked taking out a picture from there)