Can We Just Talk

Y/n Pov
(We finally reached the hospital. The car started letting out smoke as it was so damaged but I'm still surprised that we reached the hospital.)

(I helped Mark get out of the car and then Yeongho helped him enter the hospital)

(Jack was hesitant on getting out of the car)

"....Jack, You're injured. You were hit on the head. The doctor will just check on that and then we're leaving soon, alright ?"

"And Then Will you take me to Naya?"
(He asked with hope in his eyes.)

(My heart felt heavy when I thought of telling him the truth)

"Yeah, I need to talk to you about that. Can you step out of the car?"

(The others had already gone and started talking to the receptionist and nurses)

(He nodded his head and then got out of the car)

TimeSkip
(My injuries weren't serious so I was checking up on the others in the hospital.) (I made sure that everyone was okay, I talked to Mark, Emma and then I went into Felix's room)

(The doctor finished doing his check up and X-ray and went to get a nurse)

"Y/n!"
(Jack called me)

(I went up to his bed)
"Does it hurt?"

(He shook his head) "I can barely feel the pain. I didn't even know that I was injured.....Anyways, what did you want to talk about?"

(I spaced out for a few long seconds wondering if I should tell him or not. He might keep escaping to meet Naya if i don't tell him. But should I though? He's finally being nice)

(Jack suddenly waved his hand in front of my face)

"Y/n? Y/n?"

"Uh...Yeah?" (I said as I snapped back to reality.)

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Ah Yes Well............You know Naya?...Ofcourse you do...haha...but about Naya....i w-wanted to t-tell you....that Naya....um....Its...uh...about her...." (I just couldn't bring my self to say the truth. My words kept fumbling, that it made no sense whatsoever)

 My words kept fumbling, that it made no sense whatsoever)