Chapter 13 || Enough

"Boudi, must be happy"?

"Wha- what", Ruthira stammered. "I was not talking to you. I was referring to Ayushi Boudi", Yeshna said. "Then why did you stop after saying Boudi, it's like referring to me".

"I said Boudi must be happy, not my problem if you didn't hear properly", Yeshna smirked before going up to her room. Why is she behaving so weirdly suddenly', Ruthira thought when two hands snaked around her waist.

She jerked only to realise that it was Rudra. "What are you doing? Anyone might come. Leave". "I didn't hold you to leave in the end", Rudra flirted.

"Kya baat hai", Ruthira said, breaking from the hug. "On a serious note, I need to go change bye". "Hmmm. I'll go take a bath as well. Bye", Rudra said pecking her forehead.
(Oh how great)

=====

It was 10.45 when all the youngsters finished their bath and settled in the living room. The ladies wore Yehsna's clothes while the guys wore Rudra's clothes. Maitra and Shaswat had retired to the bed taking Nilav with them.

"Not truth or dare again. I'm traumatised after watching the movie", Eshaana cried. "Same", Ruthira added, smiling.

"Aaruthira I was wondering if you could tell me, if you're here, who's running Heaven"? Veer started his flirting business. "Looks like your place there has been booked", Yeshna mumbled to herself seeing Rudra clench his fist.

Ruthira just smiled awkwardly not knowing what else to do. No one had flirted with her in a crowded setting except Rudra thus she didn't know how to react.

"You've got alot of beautiful curves, but your smile is my favorite", Veer added making everyone except Rudra laugh. Even Ruthira started blushing hearing all his flirts which was for sure stolen from Google. "She's elder than you", Rudra spoke, glaring at the floor.

"That's not a problem at all, Bhai. I like older women anyways. They have a very matured thinking unlike me", Veer justified. "That's right. You don't have a brain", Rudra mumbled. "Okay anyways let's start".

Being the youngest, Esha spun the bottle which stopped at Ayushi who chose truth. "Boudi, when's the last time you wanted to hit somebody?"

"Just in the afternoon, I wanted to hit Kiaan for not getting Nilav ready despite me saying countless times".

Ayushi spun the bottle and it stopped at Rudra. "Truth". "Okay, have you ever had a one-night stand?" "Yes, once", he replied. Ruthira glared at him for a moment before turning away.

After a few rounds, the bottle stopped at Ruthira who also chose truth. "Who's the last person who called you", Yeshna asked. "Someone really important", Ruthira replied.

Many rounds had passed. Since all of them were having whiskey, they were all drunk and sleepy. "Neel, who is the best kisser you've ever had", asked Kiaan, who leaned on Ayushi.