Chapter 65 || Redamancy

Ruthira and Rudra were sitting by Niveda's grave

Ruthira and Rudra were sitting by Niveda's grave. Ruthira laid her head on the gravestone and smiled at Rudra who was crocheting a small scarf wth lots of difficulty.

"Pass it to me, I'll finish it", Ruthira reached out for the scarf. "No! You already did half, it's my turn now", he swatted her hand away. "Why is your Appa like this", she chuckled, caressing the gravestone.

"Excuse me, what's wrong with me? I'm a perfectionist". "Yeah right", Ruthira rolled her eyes. "Don't teach her that, bad habits", Rudra scowled.

"Shut up", she mumbled, snatching the scarf from his hands. "Hey", he whined crossing his arms. "I wonder who is the baby", Ruthira laughed, finishing the scarf.

"Niveda's scarf is ready", Rudra cheered. She fold the scarf lovingly and passed it to him. "Isn't it so pretty", he said, placing the scarf on the grave.

Both of them shared a look and side hugged each other. "Do you think she will like it", Ruthira whispered looking at the blue and white scarf. "She will love it", Rudra whispered back kissing her forehead, trying to absorb the immense happiness he got.

=====

"Rudra, green or pink", Ruthira asked holding up two saree. "Pink", Rudra suggested, wearing his green kurta. Ruthira nodded and draped her saree.

"Damn, that blouse though"! Rudra whistled, checking her out from top to bottom. "Can you stop behaving like some roadside Romeo and feed Butter", she mumbled, pinning the saree up.

Still whistling he walked towards her, and pulled her to him. "Move", Ruthira glared at him. Rudra sensually circled his thumb on her nipple.

"Rudra", she gasped while trying to push his hands away. "Not so fast", he teased holding both her hands behind her back. Stuffing his nose in her cleavage, he took a deep sniff. "You smell so good".

"Rudra... I think you're spending too much time with Butter. That's how he sniffs things as well", she chuckled. "Laugh all you want now because tonight you will be moaning", Rudra pecked her cleavage and left the room.

After they were done, they left to the wedding venue of Riya and Pratik. "It's just us"? Ruthira looked around in surprise. "Yes, their family didn't accept their relationship so only a few of us are here", Rudra guided Ruthira in.

"Hiiii, thanks for coming", Riya excitedly hugged Ruthira. "I know we've met before but still I'm Riya". "Aaruthira". They shook hands.

"Ladies, it's time", Rudra shouted across. "Come let's go", Ruthira held Riya's hand and walked in. "Riya George and Pratik Verma", the registration officer called out.

Finishing all the formalities, Riya and Pratik signed the papers. "Congratulations people", their friends cheered and passed them the garlands.

Exchanging the garlands, Pratik slipped in the ring in Riya's finger. "Your turn", he whispered to her. Riya took the ring from her friend and slipped it on his finger.