Chapter 41 || Concupiscence

"Hey, did you do it", Andrea jabbed Ruthira

"Hey, did you do it", Andrea jabbed Ruthira. "Do your work". "Tsk! Aaru, tell na! Didn't you ask about my sex life, moments before your wedding? Tell"!

Ruthira blushed, "we haven't do it yet but we kinda did some foreplaying and that's it". Andrea gasped, "you've had your first orgasm"? Ruthira nodded and showed two fingers.

"Twice in a row! How did that feel", Andrea was blushing this time. "It- it was good and it made me experience a different kind of feeling".

"Yeh hai baat"! Ruthira shook her head and read the script she was going to present. "Did you do anything", Andrea's question confused her. "I mean did you give him a bj or something"?
(That's the matter)

"No", Ruthira started feeling guilty of not giving him the same pleasure he gave her.

"Arrey, that's not an issue. Just give him one when you're ready too, I'm sure he'll understand. And if you don't want to give him one then that's your say. There's nothing to feel guilty about, okay", Andrea rubbed her shoulders.

"I think I want to do it". "Aaru, don't do it out of sudden compulsion. Do it with love when you really feel so".

"No Andy, I'm ready. I'm sure". "Well, then all the best! Initially it'll feel weird but you'll get used to the feeling. Okay, I'll get going now". Ruthira nodded as she saw Andrea walking out of her cabin.

=====

"Congratulations sir", Rudra's class screamed as he walked inside the class. He saw the class decorated with his and Ruthira's pictures, hanging on balloons .

"Thank you, but why waste your time and money doing all this", he questioned while reading the messages behind the photos. "Sir, we are doing this so that we can skip class today and don't forget to convey our wishes to Didi", Riaan shouted across the class.

Rudra laughed, "I will but no skipping of lessons today". "Sir, please sir, please! Just today", the class begged, giving Rudra their puppy faces. "Fine, but only today". "YAYYY", the class cheered, bringing a smile on Rudra's face.

Madesh brought the cake from the bench at the back and placed it on Rudra's table. As he cut the cake, everyone sang the congratulation song except one person.

Our dear Maya.

"Hey, you okay", Aashi bumped Maya's shoulder as she gave her a slice of the cake. Glaring at her, Maya continued to clench her fist. "What's that", Aashi asked, opening Maya's fist to see a paper. She took the paper and uncrumpled it to gasp in shock.

"Maya, this is too much! They are married now! Let them be happy! You were never going to get him anyways, he's twice your age.", Aashi whisper yelled and stared at the half torn wrinkled picture of Ruthira.

"I don't fucking care. I'm going to ruin this bitch for taking my place". Aashi looked at her as Maya snatched the picture from her. She smashed the picture into the cake and threw it in the dustbin.