Epilogue

"Ruuuthiiiiiraaaaaa", Rudra sang

"Ruuuthiiiiiraaaaaa", Rudra sang. He skipped happily to the room. "Whaaaat issss itttt", Ruthira asked back in the same tone. "Shallllll we haveeeee sexxxxx"?

"Howwww abouttt NO"! She rolled her eyes and rubbed a sleeping Nidra's tummy. "Nidra needs a sibling now", he smiled. "Oh, Rudra needs a slapping now"!

"Pleaseeeee", Rudra whined. "No"! He huffed and took Nidra in his arms, "don't disturb us". He placed her in her crib. "Rudra, what are you doing"!

Ruthira stood up to take Nidra, only to be pushed back. "Shhh, shall we play Mummy and Daddy game", he seductively whispered, running his index finger from her lips to her collarbone.

"What if I don't want to", she smirked on purpose. Rudra chuckled and hooked his index and middle finger at the hem of her kurti.

In a go, he slipped it off her head. Ruthira gasped in shock and tried covering herself. "Delicious", he kneaded her chest after removing her bra. "Rudra", she moaned when he latched his mouth on her nipple while covering themselves with the blanket.

=====

"That wheel, Appa", Nidra pointed to the ferris wheel. "No Nidra, you will vomit", Ruthira tried warning. "No Amma, you no know anything. Nidu fine".

"Then your problem", Ruthira shrugged, eating her grilled corn. "You not coming"? "No Rudra, you go ahead. I want to eat". Nidra rolled her eyes, "always eating only".

Rudra laughed hearing Nidra's sassiness. "Very funny, right", Ruthira glared at him. "Arrey no! Bubba, you shouldn't say that. It's very rude".

Nidra nodded, "Pa, I do poopoo". "Huh"? "Go clean her", Ruthira laughed. He sighed and carried Nidra in his arms to the toilet.

"Bubba, I told you right. When you want to do poopoo must tell Appa or Amma". "Ya, I want do poopoo. So I tell you". Rudra frowned and checked her.

"Very good, you listened to Appa", he smiled when she was clean. "Yes Bubba good", she showed her gummy smile. After she was done, he brought her out.

"Appa toy", Nidra pointed to the big blue teddy bear. "Shall we play"? She nodded and pulled him towards the cart. "How many balloons must we shoot, to get that", Rudra asked.

"All sir". His eyes widened, "okay". He payed the fee and shot the balloons. "Appa, you lose"! "One more try", he said when he saw her on the verge of tears. In the end, he ended up paying the guy more money than the actual cost of the teddy bear.

"So this is why the both of you took so long", Ruthira held her hips when she saw Rudra carrying a teddy bear, twice the height of Nidra.

"Amma, this cute"! "You are cute", she chuckled carrying Nidra. "I want walk, no carry", Nidra wiggled. "No, I want to carry you. After a few years, I won't be able to carry you even if you want". Nidra huffed and snuggled into her chest.