CHAPTER 40:

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know what to do anymore."

Amin ko kay Angelo, I've been struggling to hide my children to everyone just to end up knowing that Ares has been meeting them behind my back.

"They deserve to know the truth Astra."
Tinulungan ako nitong punasan ang basang pisngi.

"Natatakot lang kasi ako, natatakot ako para sa mga anak ko. Kinaya ko naman kasi, kaya na namin, bakit kailangan pa niyang bumalik."

Inabot ako nito at kinulong sa braso niya.

"Talk to him Astra, pag-usapan niyo. It's been 7 years now, your children need to know the truth, huwag mo na silang ikulong sa kadiliman. I know you're afraid but you have me now, hinding hindi kita, kayo, pababayaan."

I met Angelo again in Macau, he's also part of the project together with me. He's always with me and helps me every time I need someone.

"What do you want me to do?"

Tanong ko sa mga anak, tatlong araw makalipas ng muling engkwentro namin ni Ares.

"What do you want mom?"

I was shocked when Abijah asked me the same thing.

"Sorry I yelled at you. Sorry for being selfish and insensitive."

"Baby no,."

"I never think of what you've been through. I realized now that you have your reason why you don't want us to meet Mr. Suarez."

Mas nagulat ako ng hindi na niya tinatawag na daddy si Ares.

Tumayo siya at lumapit sa akin.

"You've been able to provide everything for us in 7 years alone. I think we don't need a dad, kahit po sinasabi nila at pinagtatawanan ako dahil wala akong daddy okay na po kasi I've realized that I have you, you're more than a mom and a dad. I love you po mommy."

Kahit buong buhay ko umiiyak ako hindi talaga nauubos ang luha.

Alijah also stood up and walk toward us, niyakap din nito ang braso sa akin.

"We should not keep a secret from you mom, promise from now on I will tell everything to you. Kuya Asher made us realize that we should protect you and not let anyone hurt you and Mr. Suarez isn't an exemption."

I look at Asher who is just looking at us. Inabot ko ang kamay ko sa kanya kaya lumapit din siya at niyakap kami.

"Mahal na mahal ko kayong tatlo. I know you long for your dad. I understand why you keep meeting him secretly. I won't restrict you from meeting him from now on because it's your right as his children."

I've decided to let them meet their father, I don't know how Ares found out about us having a children, I know my kids, especially Abijah, I visit her sketchpad again and I realized how much she loves to have a father figure, even though they have Angelo as their Papa, it wasn't enough.

"Susunduin ko kayo mamaya hah."
Hinatid ko sila sa Sajid, Kagaya ng sinabi ko, hahayaan ko silang makasama ang ama nila. Ares and I don't talk about this matter, I think we will, I just need to prepare myself.

They kissed my forehead.

I waved them goodbye.

Clain's POV

"President your kids are here "

Once Ares heard the news from his secretary, Ares immediately got up from his shivelchair. His secretary opened the door and his kids entered the room.