Chapter 3

A week had passed from their agreement on an alliance, and many things had occurred since then. For example, the hero course, class 1A, had encountered villains in the USJ. Most of the classes were jealous that they got to face real villains, but Kokoro knew otherwise, she could tell just how traumatised the students were, she knew that they would have died. Pro hero, Eraser Head, was most injured but other than that, the rest of the class seemed unharmed.

Kokoro and Shinsou had made a plan. The telepath had gathered that there would be an obstacle race, which would consist of a small tunnel, robots from the entrance exam, tight rope canyon and a minefield. Their plan was to use Shinsou's quirk to get help from other students. The next stage of the sports festival would be a cavalry battle. Teams of 2-4 people would move around as a group to try and steal points from other teams. The points would be given out depending on their placement in the obstacle race, the winner would receive 10 million points.

Currently, Kokoro was following Shinsou to watch him declare war on the other classes. She didn't like large crowds however she couldn't help but picture the hero's faces when they met the swarm of students outside their class. Soon they approached the classroom and pushed their way through the crowd.

"Um, why the heck are you all here?" Asked a brunette from inside 1A.

"Do you students have some kind of business with our class?"

"Why are you blocking the doorway? I wont let you hold us hostage!" Demanded a short boy with rather questionable thoughts. Kokoro was definitely going to avoid him.

A blonde boy then made his way past his classmates. "They're scouting out the competition, idiots." He wasn't wrong, most the students behind the telepath were trying to see what it would take to get into the hero course. Most were not impressed. "At least now you know what a future pro looks like, now move it extras."

The green haired girl knew he felt this way but she didn't imagine him to be so upfront about it. Shinsou began to move forwards to make his statement. "So this is class 1A, I heard you were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?" Shinsou asked smugly. Kokoro could sense the frustration of the class in front of her and she could tell that this would cause them to make a lot of enemy's that they didn't want.

'If he keeps this up the whole school will hate us'

'Why is this so scary'

'What the hell did he just say.'

The green haired girl smirked and let the boy continue. "I wanted to be in the hero course, but unfortunately I had to choose a different path, such as life. Scouting the competition, some of my peers are but I'm here to tell you that if you don't bring your very best, then we will steal your place." This caused most of the students to panic and their thoughts were running wild.

"Make no mistake, I want to beat you at full power. The practical exam didn't go as planned, so I guess I'll just have to make up for it by surpassing all of you." The telepath said, letting loose a smirk. "No matter what." Kokoro, Bakugo and Shinsou were all glaring at each other, until the telepath heard the thoughts of someone who was going to cause a scene and ruin their moment. "Well, see ya there." She muttered as she pushed back through the crowd.
.
.
.
The day of the sports festival was finally here, Kokoro had pushed past her limits and had tried to warn Shinsou to train as well. The telepath could tell that his reliance on his quirk would be his downfall, she had tried to help him but he didn't seem to care. Throughout the few days she had to train, the green haired girl had been focusing on her balance, she was already really skilled but she wanted reassurance for the tightrope canyon.