Then We'll Talk

.... ;~;

Depressing mode; back on and open for business

Frerard; maybe

-

Shakily bringing the cup up to my lips, I sipped the soft, dark liquid; the concoction slowly filling my mouth and the taste exploding in my mouth. Placing the porcelain mug back down onto the creaky table, I leaned back in my seat, the chair shifting against my weight. My therapist, Lyndsey, took notes as of to how I'm doing each week, and frequently checked up on me every now and chatted, sipping coffee quietly afterwards.

But today, I called her in. It was for a special reason; not just some silly check-up as if I were a little kid. There was a touchy subject that we never spoke about; a subject that caused my depression. It's what caused the blood in my veins to run cold, my hands to shake, and shrink away from every little noise.

Him.

"You said you wanted to speak about Gerard," She said, with her bright red lips that contracted her fair skin. Her eyes, a dark auburn, popped out with the black eyeliner that matched the color of her hair; black. "At the sentence 'never spoken about before', I rushed over. Let's make my visit cherished, shall we?"

I stared at her intently, my bagged eyes staring right back at her's. My hand gripped the arm of the chair tighter, making my knuckles turn whiter than my already-pale skin before relaxing. Rubbing my hands together and pulling the sleeves of the long sleeve I wore above my wrist, holding it with my fingers, I parted my lips.

"I.... He...."

"It's alright, take your time. Take as much time as you need to, but do hurry before Christmas gets here," She said, popping the cap of the pen off with her teeth and jotting down notes on the clipboard that she held in her left hand.

Exhaling carefully, I stared down at my lap, my feet getting cold. Nonetheless, I started to speak, my lip quivering with every word I spoke, as if it was my will.

You: hey. we haven't spoken in a while. what's up?

I stared at the message intently, waiting for a response. My best friend, Gerard, already graduated high school, while I was still in my last year. Though, every other day he'd come over my place, the room lighting up at his presence.

There were three familiar gray dots that flashed darker to light; signifying that he's currently typing. I waited impatiently, the dots still glowing, until a chatbox showed.

.hesitantvibes.: nothing much, really. got a girlfriend tho- so happy bout it, omg ^^