Under the Tree

Okay, as depressing as this is, this isn't based of off anything, besides a picture I saw of a kid under a tree and a saying I saw on tumblr. That's it.

Close your eyes and imagine this;

"Ray, what are you doing out in here? Its practically raining," You say, glancing down at him sitting down on the bench that sat behind a fence closest to the ledge.

He looked up, his fro blown in all directions by the wind. "I'm still thinking about him. I miss him."

You walk up to him and rub his arm, his head hanging down as he stared down at his lap. "Don't worry, I'm not going to say its worse because, it truly is already as worse as it could get. I just want to let you know that he's not, you know, completely gone."

"What do you mean he's not completely gone?" He said, sniffing and wiping his eyes with the cuffs of his sleeves. "He seems pretty gone to me."

"To me, people die twice. First is when they, you know, are actually dead. Second is when society and completely everyone forgets about them. You could say he's not dead yet." You smile at him, but his lips just twitch in response.

"I'm going back inside," He suddenly states, getting up and turning around to head into the house. You follow up behind him.

Over the ledge, it looked over a small bed of flowers, possibly white daises. In the middle of all the daises sat a gravestone, not to tall and not to wide.

R.I.P.

Mikey Way

Loving friend, brother, and boyfriend

1980-2014