Joyriding

Close your eyes and imagine this;

Waking up, bright lights blinded your sight. You got up and got out of your pj's, and grabbed your phone, then headed for the living room.

You heard voices, then instantly stopped at the doorway and hid. You could make out the voices- one of them all who spoke the most was Mikey, who mentioned a 'she' person a lot. So, instead of barging in, you decided to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"So.. you guys have any ideas on how to do it? I don't want her to think that I'm boring..." Mikey said.

Someone cleared their throat and replied, "Just try and make it sound special, I guess. That's how I got Frank to accept-"

"But Gerard, I don't want it to be like anyone else's, I want it to be special." Mikey whined.

"Oh, I know, take her out somewhere, her favorite place." Ray said.

Frank sighed. "Maybe you should do it the next time you see her."

Listening closely, you were about to then walk in like you just woke up and sit next to Mikey when you accidently tripped and fell onto the carpet. Everyone turned around and stared at you, especially Mikey.

He looked at Frank who then gestured towards you, and Mikey helped you up and you sat on his lap.

"So, um, Y/N, we've been friends for a while now, and, I just wanna ask you one thing." He mumbled to you quietly, the other boys sitting on the edge of their seats.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go out with me?" He asked in a small voice.

You nodded furiously and hugged him. "Silly goose, do you think I'd refuse?"