Summertime

Okay, I know I did Mikey for the last chapter, but I feel like he would most likely fit for this one. Enjoy c:

kokojeffy

-

"Hey, can I borrow a pencil?" The kid the seat next to you asked. Smiling, you nodded and dug through your backpack for a pencil he could borrow, and handed him one. "Thanks."

This was the same routine every day, always the same sentence and the same way to thank you. When one day, he didn't arrive to class because of some cold. You decided this was the best time to ask your friend, Gerard, who he is.

"Oh, the guy that always asks you for a pencil during class? I noticed, he's my brother, Mikey. I could bring you over to my place so you can get to know each other." He suggested, his face lighting up when you agreed.

That weekend, you ended up eavesdropping on the two brothers.

"Why did you bring her here, Gerard? She'll probably find all of those pencils-"

You walk in. "What do you mean, 'All those pencils'?" On his desk, you noticed that all of the pencils that you let him 'borrow' sat in a neat pile. He glances at you, blushing.

Gerard snickered and said, "I'll leave you two alone."

When he leaves the room, you confront Mikey. "Explain."

Before starting to talk, he pushed his glasses further up his nose. "I read up somewhere on the internet that every pencil you ask to borrow from someone you like, it'll make them like you a little bit more."

You walked up to his pile and he sat in his chair, staring at you with pleading eyes. Turning to him, you ask, "Well then, can I borrow a pencil?"

He got up and grabbed a pencil, handing it to you before you wrapped your arms tightly around him.