Boy Divison

A/N; We just reached 1k views!! Haly shet!

As a thank-you present, I'll be updating 3 times today!

Yes, three times, and maybe even twice tomorrow.

FUCK YAAAAAAA!

-

Browsing through the internet, you find one of those suggestions that say, 'Porn' or 'Lemons'.

Then you find this thing called "Frerard."

Clicking it, you watched the video and instantly thought, "Hey, that's my dad. The heck is this?"

A few minutes in, the lights turn on and you pause the video. Your dad walks in, asking, "Whatcha watching?"

You smile and reply, "Oh, I saw this thing called 'Frerard.' It had you in it, so I clicked it."

Frank's face turned pale as he drew a pokerface. "Um... I'll just.. go get Cherry, okay?"

Nodding, you turned back to the video as he carried your little sister and sat next to you with her on his lap.

5 minutes in, the other man was pacing around the stage, coming close to your dad but he ignored him.

Just then, the man grabbed your dad by the back of the head and kissed him. Watching eagerly, your dad wrapped an arm around him, before being pushed away by the man.

You turn to your right, staring at your dad.

He then says, "I think you ought to know, you're about the right age."

"The other man is Gerard, your other dad."