Chapter 27- Aren't They Siblings?

Hello everyone! Due to technical difficulties, updates will be less frequent, but the best I can make them, which sucks. Because I am not the BEST writer so these aren't the best stories. Lol. Full sentences, huh. Anyways enjoyy! :p

Autumn woke up with a smile on her face. She was so excited to start rehearsals for the week. Her and Lucas had a duet. They were actually good friends, the only problem was that Autumn didn't want to dance with a boy. She had danced a duet with Mackenzie, so she was used to being the lead.

She didn't even know if Lucas could lift her.

Autumn applied the rest of her makeup and put her hair in a French braid that wrapped around her right shoulder. She put a blue headband in to match her neon blue outfit. Blue was the colour of the Fault in Our Stars. Of course she was going to wear it.

She smiled at herself and looked in the mirror. Mackenzie had left an hour ago to go over to Maddie and Kendall's. They had a surprise for her, which turned out to be that a jacuzzi had been installed in their room during dinner last night. Mackenzie was so jealous and loved it. Autumn got a call.

"Work hard in rehearsal, Autumn, you aren't going to go home. You are going to win," she whispered to herself. She opened her eyes and smiled, grabbed her dance bag, and head to the auditorium.

Autumn felt like a lost puppy for coming in so late. Lucas glanced at her and sighed. If he had a duet partner who was late all the time, he would drop out. But now, he couldn't do that. He was stuck with her.

Autumn sneaked in next to Paige who was quietly talking to Chloe. She smiled at Paige, who gasped and pointed at her outfit. The three of them matched to a tee. They had the same JoandJax outfit on, with their hair exactly the same. It was quite a sight.

"Alright, boys, girls, it's time to learn our day. We have two lyrical teachers and two acro teachers. Our lyrical teachers are Alex Wong and our very own Gianna. Acro is the best in biz. It's Molly and Alexa! Ah, I'm so excited for this, the Fault in Our Stars is amazing!"

Abby pulled out her iPad and so did everyone else. The schedule was on there. Autumn smiled reading it over.

6:15-7- Breakfast

7-8- Maddie Jojo and Brooke rehearsal with Alex, Chloe and Zack rehearsal with Molly, Paige and Kendall rehearsal with Alexa

8-9- Mackenzie and Tyler rehearsal with Molly, Sophia and Asia rehearsal with Alex, Autumn and Lucas rehearsal with Gianna, Mia rehearsal with Alexa

9-10- Group rehearsal with all teachers. The song is a surprise, keep guessing!

10-11- Maddie Jojo and Brooke rehearsal with Alex, Chloe and Zack rehearsal with Molly, Paige and Kendall rehearsal with Alexa

11-12- Mackenzie and Tyler rehearsal with Molly, Sophia and Asia rehearsal with Alex, Autumn and Lucas rehearsal with Gianna, Mia rehearsal with Alexa

12-12:45- Lunch

12:45-1- Small break. This is the time to catch up with your roommate. This is a must!

1-2- Group rehearsal with all teachers.

2-3- Maddie Jojo and Brooke rehearsal with Alex, Chloe and Zack rehearsal with Molly, Paige and Kendall rehearsal with Alexa

3-4- Mackenzie and Tyler rehearsal with Molly, Sophia and Asia rehearsal with Alex, Autumn and Lucas rehearsal with Gianna, Mia rehearsal with Alex

4-5- Group rehearsal with all teachers.

5-5:45- Dinner

5:45-10- Free-Time. The movie room will be playing The Fault in Our Stars. Pool is open. Relax and be kids!

Maddie cocked her head to the side. The schedule was very descriptive today. She was still starving, so she walked with all the kids to breakfast. Today was a buffet. There were bagels, waffles, ad yogurt with M&M's. She rushed to the breakfast.

If the food was good, the choreography had to be better.

"Oh, my, gosh! Jojo! For the billionth time! When you do the pencil turns, bend your left knee and don't have your hands in first. Pull them up to a high fifth, and pull back your shoulders! It looks sloppy!" Alex yelled.

Maddie glanced at Brooke. It was getting so annoying. True, Jojo was an AMAZING dancer, but she wasn't keeping up lyrical wise. Brooke felt like she was being kept behind, because Maddie was actually forgetting the choreography.

"Again, from the top. We are about half-way through, it's home stretch next rehearsal. Great progress for an hour. Last time, clean it up." He walked over to the stereo.

Maddie sat in her spot and began to dance. She had a solo at the beginning. Brooke and Jojo finished it off at the end. Maddie had to do a fan kick into a turn section, then the three danced together.

When they got to the spot they left off, which was Jojo's turn, she marked it and didn't even do it full out. Alex shook his head. "JOJO! I don't want you going home, and if you mark that on stage, no one will be able to dance at all after this. You'll go home straight away. You guys are done. Practice the next hour!"

Maddie shrugged and walked out. She honestly felt so bad for Jojo, and didn't want her to go home.

It was time for the group rehearsal. All the dancers sat patiently, waiting for what was about to happen. They were to find out about the song for the group. They knew it had to be something off the album.

"OK, everyone!" Abby shouted over all the chatter. "This week you have a group to this song by a famous YouTuber." Everyone began talking at once. "Ever heard of Troye Sivan and his album TRXYE?"

Some people began to talk excitedly, others sat there confused. "It's the song The Fault in Our Stars, right?" Paige shouted over everyone. Abby nodded.

"We are going to literally reenact The Fault in Our Stars. Of course, that means we are going to need a Hazel Grace and Gus, played by Shai and Ansel."

Everyone was smiling and laughing. This was going to be the best group ever. "Wait!" Lucas shouted. "Aren't they brother and sister? Not Hazel and Gus, but Shai and Ansel?"

Abby tilted her head. "I'm not sure I understand," she said. "No, they aren't."

"Doofus," Chloe muttered. She stood up. "Lucas, they play brother and sister in Divergent. Tris and Dirty-Backstabbing-Caleb? You know, Meathead? Because you've just seen Insurgent, right?"

He blushed. "Yeah, them." He sat back down and buried his head in his hands.

"One more surprise," Abby trailed off. "We have a guest choreographer."

Everyone looked at each other and whispered excitedly. "She is performing on the show this week. A solo. Please welcome...

Nia!"

Aw, Nia is back! I love TFIOS and Divergent and lol I had to do the sibling thing. Please vote! It takes .2 seconds of your time! Also, please comment! I always appreciate your feedback, and your eagerness for my updates! ;) The technical difficulties is my phone being a little sht so I have to do this all on my computer. Idk, but I always feel uninspired writing on here... So my music is on full blast. Right now is Voodoo Doll by 5SOS! Enough of my super long Author's Note, so you could HOPEFULLY PLEASE vote and comment? And maybe fan? (PS... Over 500 followers is crayyyyy!)