Chapter 7- Competition Day

At nine o' clock, all the dancers woke up. They were delivered a light breakfast to their room, then had to go down to the Green Room in regular clothes to get ready for the competition, rehearse, and perform. It was bound to be stressfull.

 "I'm so excited," Autumn exclaimed to Mackenzie that morning. "Sophia and I had only half-hour each day for rehearsals, so that's what we were doing when I said that we had to go over there. You had fun with Asia, right?"

 "I guess," Mackenzie muttered.

 "Anyways, we were finishing up the dance that we didn't finish because Brian kept going over it with us, and it's awesome. Brian will be happy with it, he told us to finish it up." She smiled proudly and grabbed her make-up bag.

 "Ready?"

 "Yeah," Mackenzie replied.

 The two walked down to the Green Room. Most of the other dancers were already there. The hair and make-up artists were getting everything set up. After a few minutes, everyone arrived, along with Abby.

 "Dancers," she announced. "I am going to hand you your costumes. Your choreographers described what they wanted your costumes to look like, then our custom designers made them for you. Maddie and Kendall, your costumes."

 The two girls walked up to get their costume. It was a gray sweatshirt with the word, FAME, written on it in white. There were matching booty shorts with a white fake button. Maddie and Kendall smiled at each other and raced to go put it on.

 "Chloe and Zack."

 They walked up to get their costumes. Chloe had a blue sports bra with a black skirt. Over the sports bra was a faux fur jacket that was black. Over that whole thing was a black robe with blue polka dots. Zack had a full on black tuxedo with a blue tie without any robe.

 "Paige."

 She walked up to get her costume. It was a sparkly, black unitard which buttoned in the back. She had matching red gloves with a bracelet and fishnet tights. It was actually a very pretty costume that she knew she could pull off.

 "Brooke and Bostyn."

 The two walked up to get their costume. It was a white tank top that tied in the back and front. There was a purple tie with black stripes on it. It also had a pair of black leggings and pruple stripes on each leg. It was a very cute costume.

 "Mackenzie."

 Mackenzie walked up to Abby to get her costume. It was a blue tank top with a blue jacket that boxers usually put on. There was also matching black booty shorts. Mackenzie smiled and raced to go put it on.

 "Asia, Lucas, and JoJo."

 Asia and JoJo had an awesome costume. It was a plaid jacket with a red sports bra under it and black leggings. They had red cuffs on each sleeve. Lucas had a red muscle tee with black harem pants. They were way cooler in person.

 "Kalani and Tyler."

 Kalani ran up to Abby. She was so excited. Kalani had a white dress that tied in the back. It was longer in the back than the front. There were also sparkles flowing down the dress. It was super pretty. Tyler had a white shirt with a black jacket over it. He also had black pants. The two costumes were superb.

 "Travis."

 Travis slowly walked up to get his costume. He was nervous to see it. His costume consisted of a black muscle tee that said WIN in red on it and red harem pants. It was actually kind of cool looking, and he liked it.

 "Sophia and Autumn."

 The two girls smiled at each other and went to go get their costume. They shreiked with glee when they saw it. It was a red sports bra with black suspenders over it. There were black booty shorts with red stripes on it and two big bows on each side. It was super cute and exciting.

 "And last but not least, Mia and Nia."

 The two girls were so excited to see their costume. Mia had a black sports bra with white booty shorts. The black sports bra was tied up in the back with a flower clip in the back. Nia had the same, except she had a white sports bra and black booty shorts. They were feeling pretty confident.

 After everybody changed, Abby gave them their group dance costumes they were to change into after. The boys wore all black and had the fake cameras. The girls wore green sports bra and black faux fur jackets over them. They also had black leggings. It went great with the costumes.

 "Alright everybody, the competition starts in ten minutes! Maddie and Kendall, get ready. Chloe and Zack, you're on deck. Paige, after that you're up get ready. Maddie, Kendall, Chloe, Zack, follow me."

 They walked with Abby backstage into a small area. "This is where you may warm up. Stage directors will grab everybody else. Good luck, I am about to make a grand entrance."

 "You guys look great," Kendall told Chloe and Zack.

 "Thanks, Ken, I can't wait to watch your full dance on stage!"  Chloe complimented back. Maddie and Kendall had messy buns in that really complimented their look for the dance. Chloe had her hair curled and pulled over to the side.

 All of a sudden, the lights dimmed and Kevin Manno walked on the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have searched high and low for some of the best dancers in the country. We were supposed to have 24, but 6 couldn't make it. But we still have a butt-load of talent anyways!"

 The audience cheered with delight. "Now, let me introduce to you, our famed judges!" The audience cheered again. "First up, we have Miss Rachelle!" She walked on to the stage with more cheers. She had a big smile on her face. "Next, we have Mr. Richy!" Richy walked on doing the finger wave, making everyone laugh. "And last but certainly not the least, Ms. Abby Lee Miller!" Abby walked on stage and everyone cheered twice as loud.

 Maddie, Kendall, Chloe, and Zack gave each other nervous glances.

 It was time for their dances.

************

what were your favorite costumes? mine were kalani and paige's partially because i based paige's costume off of one of mine haha

updating super soon.

xoxo