Chapter I: Me, Myself and I

Supernatural.

The world that exists behind closed doors. The world that everyone believes in and yet pretends it doesn't exist at all. The body's that showed up absent of blood, labeled as Animal Attacks. The memories of important dates or events completely disappear, as if they never happened. People trying to enter your home by asking for an invite. Things floating or wind becoming extreme.

Blame it on Mother Nature. Blame it on DeJaVu. On Drugs and liqueur.

But no matter what you do. No matter how much you wish to push the supernatural behind closed doors. It will always make it's presence known.

 It will always make it's presence known

My name is Octavia Yorker. But you can call me Vee. The supernatural world has always been in my life. No, I am not a part of it. I am far from being any of the such. But I do have a tie to the supernatural. From the ripe age of sixteen, you get some kind of telltale of having a soulmate. Yeah, I know. A Soulmate, sounds Absurd.

Theres a kicker to that madness though. You only get a Soulmate, if they are a part of the supernatural. A Witch, Vampire, Werewolf. And whatever other beings that exist. Of course, there is no true way to tell what your soulmates are. All you get is a simple marking of some sort on your body.

Four Triangles. That's what I was blessed with. A blessing- as most would call it. I would call it a curse. Four triangles meaning four Soulmates. And clearly, many enemies.

I may not know who my soulmates are, but other supernatural creatures- they know. A curse as you can see.

So here I am. A human against so many Supernatural beings. And that is where my story begins. On the run. My family dead. No friends. Nothing but Me, Myself and I. And where do I end up this time? A small town in Virginia called; Mystic Falls.

My car had broken down right outside of town

My car had broken down right outside of town. Not that I was shocked. My gas light had been on for the last thirty miles. But I knew if I had stopped, I would be caught. I'm not a fast runner. Especially, if you think about being chased by a Vampire. Vampires and Werewolves are probably the quickest of the species after me. Witches are the most deadliest. Thankfully, the witches see me as an innocent. Like the whole Innocent until Proven Guilty thing.