Chapter LX: Loving Caress

What did I get myself into?

Here I was teasing the crap out of Finn- when all of sudden I am now in his bedroom with Finn staring at me with such a hunger in his eyes. My mouth was dry at the thought of what he was thinking about. All of that teasing and I was a bit curious if I would actually like it. I had never been....spanked.

But the way Finn stared at me made any fears fade into nonexistense. Heat filling my body like an embrace.

"Are you sure about this, Octavia?" Finn questioned for the second time since he brought me up here. He wanted me to agree that I wanted this. And I did. I did want this. But he was afraid. The monster in him tempting him more than anything.

"More then anything." I clarified for him. "You won't hurt me. You won't hurt the baby. I trust you." I moved to pull the shirt I was wearing off, revealing bare skin. I had given up on wearingb a bra since my breast were growing rapidly from the pregnancy. Looking fuller and more twmpting than ever.

Finn's heated gaze roamed over my breast. Small purple stretch marks drawing lines along them to show the rapid growth. But he didn't seem to notice them. I reached out to him, grabbing his hand and bringing it forth to cup my heavy breast. His hand warm and smooth.

"They're bigger." He mumbled under his breath as he ran his finger over my erect nipple.

"Happens with pregnancy." I told him with amusement in my tone. He was standing there looking at me in amazement. He hadn't really seen me naked too much since I got pregnant. Being too afraid to lose control with me. His inner vampire was his biggest fear.

Finn pinched at my nipple, pulling a low moan from under my breath. My eyes closing slightly at the feeling. His other hand reached out and let the back of his fingers trace the curve of my torso. Following it to the hem of my underwear. Light and feather like. Like I was the most fragile thing in his life.

"Finn..." I breathed out as he rolled my nipple carefully. Like he was planning his every movement in his mind.

"Turn around." He spoke confidently. His voice coming out full of authority, which shocked me sllighly. How could someone touch be so calculated and soft and yet his demands dominate my every being?

I didn't voice my questions, turning around on the bed. His fingers lightly touched the back of my neck. Following along my spine and pulling goosebumps in his trail. His hand flipped, pressing his palm into my lower back and forcing me to catch myself with my hands. My position on all fours wasn't shocking. With my belly, I knew that this would be ideal for any kind of intimacy other than being on top.

Finn ran his hand over my covered ass. His hand seemed to be memorizing- drawing its own map along it. It disappeared for less than a minute before a light slap echoed throughout the room. A test. It was light and caused just the tiniest sting to my ass cheek. A small gasp leaving my lips at the feeling.

"Is this okay?" His question took me a minute to answer. Trying to find a way to tell him harder without sounding desperate. Why did I like this? Is this normal to enjoy? Am I really this much of a masochist?

"More than." I said with a soft moan as his hand massaged the small sting loose. My head turned back to look at him for a moment. But his gaze was glued to my ass. Who knew Finn was an Ass man?

Finn hummed before his fingers hooked into the hem of my underwear, slowly pulling them down and revealing my backside to him completely.