Chapter VII: Freedom

"Is that my brother's shirt?" Rebekah asked as I got into the car. I looked over at her and shrugged.

"All of my things are dirty." I told her honestly. Rebekah frowned.

"I saw the one bag of clothes you had. We're going to change that. Can't let you keep wearing Elijah's shirts as your own." I laughed as I looked down at the shirt.

"I could always get something from Nik's closet? Some Henley shirt maybe?" Rebekah laughed, shaking her head at me.

"What do you think of this?" Bekah held up a black gown

"What do you think of this?" Bekah held up a black gown. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What do I need that kind of dress for?"

"You honestly don't know my brothers. Elijah and Nik are probably going to drag you on dates." Bekah told me as she reached out and grabbed another dress, but much shorter than the first.

"I don't think I need many dresses. I've always been more partial to jumpsuits and such." I told her as I pulled out a green one sleeve jumpsuit. "Or maybe just some pants and a shirt?" I offered as Bekah cut in, grabbing the jumpsuit from my hands before I could put it back on the rack.

"This is gorgeous." Bekah told me as she held the jumpsuit up. She snapped her fingers as a human came over that she compelled to carry our stuff. "You need a whole wardrobe. Don't worry about prices. Klaus and Elijah both have plenty of money." Bekah said as she picked up some more jumpsuits. I sighed, walking over to the pants section. Pulling some vibrant florals and stripes. Also some jeans. The compelled human following me and taking what I picked up.

Rebekah came over to me and smiled happily. Probably because I gave in and accepted what she wanted of me.

"Now let's grab something more...essential." Rebekah told me as I turned to look at her she was holding up some lingerie. "Not that I want to help with what my brothers will see- but you clearly need some help." My eyes widen at her.

"Oh- no!" I told her before walking around her to another section. Bekah laughed, grabbing my arm.

"No, you need this. Trust me."