Chapter LXXVIII: Evil Pigeons

My siren and demon were dancing together in excitment as I gracefully gllided down the stairs. My outfit basic in pregnancy clothes. Stretchy pants and a crop top with shoet sleeves.

But as I reached the door to wait for Finn, Elijah came into the foyer.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, walking up to me. I wonder if he could tell something was up..

"Finn is taking me on a date." I grinned. It wasn't totally a lie. "He thought getting me out might relax my inner troubles." I added with a shrug.

"A date?" Elijah repeated. Tasting the word on his tongue as if trying to taste my lie. "Like dinner?"

"Maybe. He didn't tell me where we were going. So perhaps. " Elijah stepped closer to me. His fingers catching my chin and guiding me to meet his eyes as my breath stilled. My demon was purring behind my mind.

"If you're lying...I will have to punish you..you realize this, correct?" Elijah questioned, his brown eyes searching mine for deceitfulness. I could literally feel my demon edging closer to him. Begging for contact.

"Mmm will you? Even with your lame rules you've come up with on my behalf?" I challenged him, stepping slightly closer to him and causing my chin to move up more to keep his gaze. "Would you spank me sir? Finn has....I liked it- should I enjoy punishments?"

I watched as Elijah's eyes darkened and the veins were dancing beneath his eyes in desire. He wanted a taste. And my demon and siren were willing to offer that to him.

"Loosen up a bit. I can handle what you give me..." I extended a talon, dragging it over my throat slowly, right below my jawline. The trickle of blood running cold as it streamed freely. Elijah's jaw ticked. His breath catching as he was trying to hold the reigns on his control. But I was pushing him. Causing him to join me on the teeter of insanity and control.

"You've been hanging around Kol too much." He breathed. Trying to deter from the subject. His eyes kept snapping back to the trickle of blood. Watching it intently like he wanted nothing more than to lick it up and bite me.

"Elijah..." I challenged further. His eyes jumped to mine before he leaned closer to me. Elijah's breath already mingling on my cheek as he let his nose trail along it longingly. He was just about to let his tongue dance on my throat when a throat cleared.

"Ready, Octavia?" I pulled from Elijah's hold, a cheer in my step as I turned to Finn.

"Of course!" I smiled. Finn glanced to his brother, a smirk on his face as he took in the stupor expression on his face. I glanced back slightly to see the demanding look on his face. One that screamed he would retaliate when I got back. "Be home later, Lijah." I grinned before adding, "Maybe have a cold shower? I hear it helps with excitment." I pushed. I always had to push him. But did you blame me?

-

"So where are you taking me?" I questioned as he drove. Finn didn't really drive often. Mostly when he took me out on his own because it was ungentlemanly of him if he let me drive. Something about a carriage and a horse. I don't know. Something from his past.

"A cult." He answered simply. I turned to look at him.

"Like one with vegetables?" Finn looked at me before shaking his head.

"I'm not even going to try and understand that." He admitted with a small smile.

"Probably best. But really. What kind of cult?"

"Black magic kind. It used to be a decent coven. One that only relied on the nature around them. But someone tainted it with black magic." He explained as his eyes veered towards me subtly.