Chapter XVII: The Bond

Bonding with two of my mates brought a new feeling to my body. A purring feeling of content. Like I was high on some kind of drug. Maybe he did drug me? No. He wouldn't do that. But I don't know him all that well. I turned over in Elijah's arms, turning to face him. His eyes closed as he slept peacefully. I know him. Maybe not as much as I wished I did. But I do know him.

I reached out, stroking his cheek gently- admiring him in his sleep. His eyes snapped open. Brown eyes staring back at me. I smiled at him as I rested my hand to his cheek, my thumb still stroking over his smooth skin.

"Do you normally stare at people as they sleep?" Elijah questioned with a bit of teasing in his voice. I laughed lightly at his question.

"Just call me Edward Cullen." I joked back. Elijah looked at me confused, showing me he had no idea what I was talking about. "Oh, my god. Have you seen any movies?!" I exclaimed, rolling away from him and onto my back in exaggeration. Elijah let out a chuckle before rolling on top of me.

"I rather enjoy making my own entertainment." He growled down to me before leaning down and kissing me. I sighed against him, lifting my head up some to kiss him back. Our lips moving together before his teeth pulled at my lip gently. A small prick on my lip before he began to suck on my lip. I moaned softly at the feeling. My hands on his back as I arch my back, grinding myself against him. Both of us still bare, causing him to groan. Releasing my lip, he met my eyes. "You make it very difficult to fight the urges." He mumbled out. I tilt my head to the side a bit.

"Why fight them?" I questioned. Elijah growled with a smirk on his face before he moved away from me. I was really confused until he spread my legs, lowering his face to my core. A surprised moan left my lips as he wrapped his lips around my clit. "Oh-Oh, god." I moaned, laying my head back in pleasure.

Elijah sucked on my clit, flicking his tongue over it a few times before he slid a finger into me. My back arching as he slid it as far as he could before curling it and hitting a soft spot inside of me. A scream broke out of my throat at the pleasure it had caused. Elijah pulled back, looking at me with a knowing smirk as he added a second finger, going as deep as he could before curling and hitting that spot again.

It was like he was scratching an itch I couldn't reach. Heat that felt similar to lava spreading throughout my body rapidly. Elijah kept pulling his fingers out of me before thrusting them back in, curling them as he did. His mouth went back to sucking on my clit, flicking it quickly and running his teeth over it gently. I moaned as my hands gripped the sheets under me. My walls tightening around his fingers, pulsing and squeezing. Right before my walls could collapse around him, he pulled back.

"No!" I whined. My body tight and dripping with need. Elijah chuckled as he ran his finger over my clit causing me to jolt a bit from the sensation.

"Don't whine, Octavia." He scolded playfully. I glared down at him only for him to pinch my clit this time. "I told you, I have a control problem." He reminded with a smirk. He nearly looked like the devil himself just now. Full of lust and mischief. It was how I imagined the Devil to be.

I tried to close my legs, trying to cause some kind of friction, but Elijah grabbed my legs, holding them apart. He leaned down slowly, his warm breath felt cold compared to how heated I already was. My back arching as my body tried to get closer to him. Trying to take what it needed. But Elijah tsked at me, looking up and staring me down.

"Elijah- please.." I begged. The tightening in my stomach was too much. I needed the release. Elijah shook his head.

"Don't ask for something without knowing what you are asking for." He reprimanded. I whimpered, my body begging to be touched. I shook my head.

"Elijah! Please! I don't care anymore, just please touch me." I pleaded. Elijah stared at me, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Whatever you wish for, my love." He whispered before he leaned down, darting his tongue into me without warning. I squealed in surprise before moaning at the feeling. His tongue thrusting into me quickly as his thumb moved to rub my clit, pinching it every once in a while.

My stomach tightened even more at the pleasure building back up inside of me. Elijah pulled his tongue back, sucking on my folds before pinching my clit causing my orgasm to break free. A scream broke out of my lips as my body shook with pleasure. Elijah sucking more before shoving his tongue back into me. Like he was pulling my orgasm into his mouth. Groaning against me and causing vibrations to rush over my core.

My hands gripping the sheets tightly as my orgasm came to a stop, but instead of pulling back, Elijah kept going. Like he was at an all you can eat buffet. Curling his tongue inside of me before dragging it out of me and wrapping his lips around my sensitive clit. His fingers thrusting back into me rapidly. Pulling another orgasm out of me quickly. This one was stronger. My toes curling, legs stiffening as they tried to close around him, but he held one of my legs down with his free hand.

"El-Elijah!" I moaned as he kept going relentlessly. My insides pulsing and throbbing around his fingers as they curled hitting that soft spot again. My vision was becoming spotted as another orgasm racked through me like a hurricane hitting a beach.

Elijah must have pulled away from me during the orgasm, cause one moment he was flicking his tongue inside of me and the next he had me pulled onto his lap and his cock was thrusting into me deeply. My hands find their way into his hair, pulling his face to mine as our lips connect. I could tasted myself on his lips as his tongue entered my mouth smoothly. Moaning into his mouth as he gripped my ass, lifting me over him, thrusting into me. My insides tightening around him before releasing around him.

Elijah let out a groan as he was basically milked by my walls, squeezing him into his own release. His cock pulsing inside of me as it released inside of me, mixing with my own orgasms. But he didn't stop there. His thrusts kept going, not slowing down at all. I moaned loudly as my hands moved to his back, digging my nails into his skin at the overstimulation. It felt so good but at the same time it nearly hurt.

My body so tired, but so needy. Elijah gripped me tightly, holding me up as he kept rolling into me. His mouth leaving mine as he went to my neck. Kissing and sucking on it as his fangs scratched against me.

My eyesight had gone white as his fangs penetrated my skin. My body at an extreme high. Numbed with pleasure. My mind went blank as I screamed out in pleasure. My body shaking as my head flung back. I didn't know what happened after that. I remember the taste of warm chocolate on my lips. Elijah's blood flowing down my throat. My back on something soft, the bed. A warm cloth cleaning me up. Love filling my whole being.

If I wasn't in love with him from just being my mate- I definitely was now from the pleasure he had just given me.

Did I really love him? Or was it just the bond pulling us together?